The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By GaryMan
So.... do you think anything will actually happen during this window?
By FunkyRemix
GaryMan wrote:So.... do you think anything will actually happen during this window?
I'd expect to see a player or two sold...but what a goal by Tiote against citeh :sad:
By GaryMan
You mean the "non-goal" goal :bad-words:

Would had changed the whole game imo

apparently Jonas gone to Norwich.
By Mad-Dog
Would like to see remy sign, maybe cabella. We're in desperate need of a ball playing cb imo. As soon as colo gets an injury we go to pieces
By GaryMan
Cabaye gone, Luuk apparently signed (loan). Hopefully he'll make an instant impact this weekend vs the Makem with Remy out
By Mad-Dog
Expected tbh. No desire, no bottle, no commitment to the cause, poor tactics.......you could go on. As with last yr Sunderland again where the better team and deserved the win.

I harbour no grudge for what Ashley has done for the club on a financial basis, but the ambition to move forward in the league and look to compete in the top 4 is non existent as far as I can see. Poor investment and constantly selling off top players. Yes we've made some good money from the Carroll and Cabaye sales but we haven't replaced either player with quality.

We're just a feeder club to the bigger teams now......and we always will be until someone decides that the club need to move forward
By GaryMan
:WOOT :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT

Jokinner gone [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Rumour mill going on that Cashley may be selling up real soon- lets hope so!

Agree with Mad-Dog on all accounts- Cashley done excellent on the financials, but surely you can balance the books with entertainment on the pitch?
By Mad-Dog
He won't ever sell whilst the club turns a profit. He's a successful businessman and I can see why he bought the club, huge potential, regular sell out gates, ridiculous fan base to flog crap too. It's a no brainer. Plus the club is ran carbon neutral/positive and the progress they've made with the academy and medical facilities does make the club look like a good investment to others
But....and it's a big but, he'll want to profit from any sale, and in this market I can't ever see it happening
By GaryMan
Disappointed that MOTD didnt show the actual game rather than just talk all about AP
By Mad-Dog
We are absolutely shocking ATM

I'm not pardew's biggest fan, but he really needs to go now. We have no plan a never mind a plan b. team is in complete disarray now, coasting to mediocrity. A season that promised more is again delivering nothing. Even the makems are showing more heart than us.

If we don't re-structure the team, I can see us getting relegated next year.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]