The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By Mad-Dog
GaryMan wrote:Wohooo

Nice to have you 2 back on the thread :lol:
Sorry dude, been getting married :WOOT

I'm hoping this recent run of form isn't just a one off, although I'm loving the fact the league is so open this season
By EvoStu
Mad-Dog wrote:
GaryMan wrote:Wohooo

Nice to have you 2 back on the thread :lol:
Sorry dude, been getting married :WOOT

I'm hoping this recent run of form isn't just a one off, although I'm loving the fact the league is so open this season
Congrats @mad-dog on your nuptials!
By Mad-Dog
FunkyRemix wrote:Sissoko goal :twisted:
Boom!!!!

tremendous effort, looks like the all action newcastle of seasons ago is back, Tiote looking solid again, Cabaye orchestrating the midfield, Remy and Gouffran a constant thorn

Best 2 players so far though are Shola and Williamson :eek: never thought i'd type that but the defence looks solid with mike at the back (rarely gets beaten in the air and strong as an ox) and Shola, well he's had a mini renaissance of late. He's a bit of a beast now, scaring defenders with his sheer size and aerial threat, him and remy look like they've played together for years

although now is the time i worry, we never perform well over xmas, usually drop needless points. hopefully this year is the difference and we can kick on. i'd love another cl push, just for thethrill really

finally, Sissoko celebrating with the bench was a nice touch, shows the team mentality we have [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By GaryMan
Gotta be happy with the wins [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Havent really seen the match so cant comment on how we've been playing. I was worried that we tend to do well against the big teams (Chelsea, Spurs) but get beaten by the lesser ones (Norwich) so hopefully we can build on that
By Mad-Dog
GaryMan wrote:Back down to earth with a bang :eek:
Was always going to happen, Swansea must have felt wounded after recent results. Swansea play better football than us, and Pardew is so tactically inept at times :roll:
By GaryMan
I predicted a draw against Southampton but 6 points in the next 2 games please
By Mad-Dog
FunkyRemix wrote:Cisse scored :shocked!:
Well taken penalty tbf

Even though we won which I'm happy about, can't help feel that Stoke where massively let down by the officials. They got so much wrong in that game, mainly to our benefit
By Mad-Dog
Pretty tame game today, newcastle never really looked tested until they scored, although that was down to the defence going to sleep as the ball was played.

Cabaye was missing for most of today
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]