The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Fancy yourself as a pundit? Post your thoughts here!
By algreene
GaryMan wrote:Thank goodness for that!

No last day dramas.

I would "love it, absolutely love it" if the Mackems goes down.

I believe its between Wigan, S'land and Villa and of the 3, only S'land deserve to go down imo

Hopefully Wigan can somehow beat Arsenal and then maybe a draw with Villa to help each other out as I cant see S'land getting anything from Spurs on the last day as Spurs will need to win to stay on top of the Gunners for the final CL spot
If Wigan lose tonight they are gone.
By GaryMan
Yes- I am aware of that Al- hence why i said hopefully they can get a result tonight.

If they played like they did on Saturday- they will stay up!
By Mad-Dog
Stevo07 wrote:
Mad-Dog wrote:Joe Kinnear......WT actual flip
Ashley trying to push Pardew out?
Wouldn't suprise me in the slightest, why do they have to constantly screw people over and balls things up after getting a lot of fans onside :scratch: :bad-words:
By Stevo07
Mad-Dog wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:
Mad-Dog wrote:Joe Kinnear......WT actual flip
Ashley trying to push Pardew out?
Wouldn't suprise me in the slightest, why do they have to constantly screw people over and balls things up after getting a lot of fans onside :scratch: :bad-words:
Don't see the point in giving him an 8 year contract just to squeeze him out after a poor season but it certainly seems that way.
By Mad-Dog
1tonne wrote:You ready to lose Cabaye?

Really enjoyed watching Newcastle play 2011-12, but last season was abysmal. Real shame.
Not really but can you blame him, played out of position in an under performing side which narrowly missed relegation

Last year was simply a step too far for a limited squad, Europe was too big an ask
By Stevo07
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013 ... -interview
Yet that proved the least of the jaw-dropping moments of Kinnear's interview. During his conversation with Andy Goldstein and fellow former Wimbledon manager Bobby Gould, the 66-year-old claimed responsibility for signing Tim Krul [a goalkeeper recruited by Graeme Souness] as well as James Perch [bought by Chris Hughton], said "Derek Llambezee [Derek Llambias, Newcastle's managing director] had resigned as director of football [a position he has never held]and talked about Shola Amenobee, Yohan Kebab and Hatem Ben Afre rather than Shola Ameobi, Yohan Cabaye and Hatem Ben Arfa
:lol:
By Mad-Dog
Well if the rumer mill is to be believed, Aubameyang, Valbuena and a possible centre half to the toon

I'll believe it when I see it, seems us and Le Arse are linked to any French/Ligue 1 players wanting a move

Although I would take Valbuena and Aubameyang as both look good
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]