The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your other Honda related forums here.
By Siborg0_0
Sorry guys but i cant make tommorrow. Have to work. Sorry for any hassle caused Corbie.

Hope you all have a good day.
By Cat
The TRS forum may be closed but it's a very sad day for those who were part of it's community.

Many former members of TRS are already aware of the tragic news that Chris (Grovit) Groves died in a car accident along with his 9 year old son Connor yesterday. However since the TRS forum is no longer available I felt the need to post this just incase anyone who knew Chris, or was part of TRS, have not heard the terrible news.

Chris was a long standing member of TRS and attended most of the meets, often being a group leader on our runs around the Scottish countryside. He was a true gent and even though I was one of the few female drivers on TRS runs he always made me feel welcome and safe whenever we drove out. ( He also helped sort out my paintwork after a slight mishap with a cone on a sprint day. :oops: ) He was a total petrolhead and a proper enthusiast of all things "car". Chris was a member on here but tended to use TRS and MLR more than CTRO. He will be missed by many but not forgotten.
My thoughts are with his wife Clare, I cannot comprehend how she must be feeling just now! Also his brother Nick and the rest of his family.

I often heard the term "keep it on the blackstuff" when the TRS crowd went out for a run, I never thought I'd have to read something like this. :sad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g ... t-25703054
By nickg
Cat wrote:The TRS forum may be closed but it's a very sad day for those who were part of it's community.

Many former members of TRS are already aware of the tragic news that Chris (Grovit) Groves died in a car accident along with his 9 year old son Connor yesterday. However since the TRS forum is no longer available I felt the need to post this just incase anyone who knew Chris, or was part of TRS, have not heard the terrible news.

Chris was a long standing member of TRS and attended most of the meets, often being a group leader on our runs around the Scottish countryside. He was a true gent and even though I was one of the few female drivers on TRS runs he always made me feel welcome and safe whenever we drove out. ( He also helped sort out my paintwork after a slight mishap with a cone on a sprint day. :oops: ) He was a total petrolhead and a proper enthusiast of all things "car". Chris was a member on here but tended to use TRS and MLR more than CTRO. He will be missed by many but not forgotten.
My thoughts are with his wife Clare, I cannot comprehend how she must be feeling just now! Also his brother Nick and the rest of his family.

I often heard the term "keep it on the blackstuff" when the TRS crowd went out for a run, I never thought I'd have to read something like this. :sad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g ... t-25703054
Thanks Cat for what you have said, he might not have posted a lot on here he really did love being around the forums and always loved the runs.

Thanks Nick (Chris's brother)
By Cat
You're welcome Nick.

There's few words to say following such a tragedy but try to remember all the good memories you have of Chris to help you through the dark times.
He was a great guy and I'm glad I had the pleasure of knowing him.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]