The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your other Honda related forums here.
By James_CTR
just posting a link to this our new website, all the things organised will also be posted here incase anyone is interested. :wink: Not a rival site by any means, just created to help organise more things north of the border, all welcome ofcoarse :D

http://www.type-r-scotland.co.uk
Last edited by James_CTR on Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Rag_It
Just bringing this to the top of the board again for all the new Scottish Boys and Girls! Keep checking it out, as James has said it is not a rival site, but merely to help the Scottish people have more meets and events!

Dave
By bye_bye_gti
Realy great looking site mate :D

Let me guess your a web designer :)

Bye_Bye_GTI (pixle monkey)
By James_CTR
Cheers Dave for putting this at the top for a while, must have worked as there are 6 new membership applications in over the holiday period :wink:

Also fitted the racing design induction kit, I'll send a post soon with a review. :D [/code]
By Rag_It
No Problem Mate - keen to do my little bit!

With regards to the Karting Idea I was going to phone today and see if we can get a Grand prix thing sorted out, however we need 12 people or more for this to happen, but trust me on this on eit is WELL worth it!

It is still down as TBC on the site I think so I am presuming no one else has taken charge and done anything about it. From memory a 250quid deposit is required and then everyone pays there 45 quid to me on the night. However it may work out in better if everyone was just to send the money in advance as my bank account couldnt take the hammering if people called off last minute!

Anyway the Track is 10 Mins outside Edinburgh and is known to be one of the most challenging pro kart circuits in Scotland if not the U.K and is floodlight at night etc. You end up doing close to 50 laps in the twin engine karts which may not sound a lot but trust me it is!!! :wink:

Dave :D
By James_CTR
Sounds good Dave, you better post an email on the Type R Scotland Yahoo Group, just to see if everyone is keen on the idea, when are you thinking? Feb? if it's a Friday night we might be able to tie in a night out afterwards aswell? I'll probably arrange to stay in Edinburgh for the weekend anyway.

Sounds great though, but as you say, we need 12 definates before booking otherwise we could lose money.

See what dates would suit everyone etc, as it's a bit of a treck, perhaps a Saturday/Sunday afternoon would be best?

Twin engined karts sounds excellent! although I'm happy enough on the single engined (big woos!) give it a go though! yee ha!

We can make it open to all Type R owners, members or not, and members get preference?

Good on you for getting things moving though! :D
By r2ove
is the sit up and running can't seem to access anything ? is it moi?????
looks good though 8)
By dieselpower
I'll go!!!! :D
By James_CTR
I'm planning on revamping the site soon, as it seems some PC's are having a bit of chore to access the info. Soon as I get time :wink:

All CTR owners are welcome to the rolling road, send me an email and I'll add you to the list :D

[email protected]
By James_CTR
New site is up and running, nearly complete!!

http://www.type-r-scotland.co.uk

also check out our forum, not a rival to this one, just helps us lot arrange our meets etc much quicker :D All very friendly aswell, come the Scots out there, or infact anyone visiting Scotland! :D

http://forums.japperformance.co.uk

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]