The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Post your other Honda related forums here.
If you enjoy driving meets/events and want to be more then just a member of a club then please come and join http://rebelmotorsportclub.co.uk/ and be part of a friendly active sociable team ;)

What a year we have had, 2009 has been a great year and we have done so many meets/events with the thanks to many supporting clubs like CTRO :thumbup: I'm not sure we will be able to top it, but I will certainly try :wink:

All photos and video footage can be found in the Gallery and if you want to read more about these events and others visit The Blog

January 2009

10 of us saw the New Year in with a very wintery drive around Brecon and despite the snow and icy conditions we had a brilliant time. Thankfully it cleared up later in the day.

February 2009

Stuart gave us a call to say he had just picked up his new Championship White FN2 so we just had to join him for the day to help run it in :wink:

March 2009

How could we forget the Isle of Man weekend. Was a cracking weekend so much so we are going to do it all over and again :D

April 2009

We did Castle Combe Action Day and had 35 stunning cars on the stand some of which also enjoyed some track action.

May 2009

Back at Castle Combe again this time for Japfest where we joined forces with our very good friends CTRO and had 30 stunning Japanese cars, 2 of which were CW FN2's. As this was organsed very last minute I was unable to get track time however now I know there is interest we will make sure we book early for 2010.

Also in May we did our Spring Brecon Drive and what a glorious day it was too, with the sun was shining and yet again another cracking turn out with over 20 cars attending.

June 2009

We had our 1st weekend tarmac rally stage. 15 cars joined us for the day or whole weekend at a Tarmac Rally Stage which we hired out. Another fantasic weekend so much so everyone who attended wants to go back again, so I think its save to say that back on the calendar for 2010.

July 2009

A very wet July we went to Aberdare to watch and support our good friend Jay competing in the bike race. Jay not only won the race both Andy aka SharkyUK and I got the photos we took of him in the local paper.

August 2009

Andy aka SharkyUK and I were joined by 47 of our friends to do an airfield day at Kemble. Again we were blessed with lovely weather as well as our own private airshow.

Also in August was our now annual Summer Brecon Drive. Again a fantastic turn out and as lovely sunny weather couldnt fault it. Also we had another 2 Championship White FN2's join us.

If two events in August was not enough we were back out again for the Shropshire drive sadly the weather wasn't so kind to us but the rain did hold off and we had a brilliant day again, and surprise surprise we had 2 CW FN's join us.

September 2009

Back to Castle Combe for the Summer Action Day. We had a stand of 20 cars for this one and plenty of track passes. It was certainly a very action pack day with lots of action.

Then we did our Wales Tour a 3 day long weekend covering Wales from South to North. Yet again we couldnt have asked for better weather.

Rich asked Andy and I as well as a couple of our friends to come back to Kemble Airfield to see some of the changes he made adn well with an offer like that we just couldnt refuse.

October 2009

Well seeing as Ian aka nimbus was always joining us for our Wales trips we thought it would be rude not go and do a drive in his neck of the woods. So we did a Yorkshire weekend driving some fo the best driving roads in Yorkshire and boy Yorkshire has some stunning roads. Big thank you to Ian for putting this drive together and leading :thumbsup:

November 2009

A very wet and wintery farewell drive for Moggs aka Ian who like us is off to enjoy winter in sun for a couple of months. Even though it rain hard most of the time and we had to drive throw alot of flooding it was still great fun and a lovely day out.

Finally our last car meet/event of the year the Rolling road day again another cracking turn out with 30 cars attending and another lovely day. We ended the day with a short drive and lovely meal.

After that we did a Quad biking event and had a Christmas meal before Andy and I went off to Perth WA for a couple of months.

Wales Tour 2008

Wales Run 3

Euro Trip

If you are like us and enjoy driving good country roads and hate your car on the drive or in the garage then this is the place for you :thumbup:

Big thank you to everyone who has joined us throughout the year and who has supported us both. Its been great fun and we both hope to see you all again in 2010 as we have plenty of these and more meets/events lined up..

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]