The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
This won't be up for long and the picture isn't that great but at least it's clear this is going to be a proper Deadpool film.

By CrouchyM
Watched this video earlier, looks like its going to be a good film. I'm loving all these marvel/dc films that are coming like Suicide Squad & Batman Vs Superman.
By VTEC77
This looks so cool its untrue! Massive plus point that its going to actually be an 18 rated film :twisted: :lol:
By richd7
I'm still betting that it'll get an R rating in the US, but in order to get bums on seats over here, the studio will pre-cut it down to a 12A... with a 15/18 rated BluRay edition 6 months later. Bag of w*nk!
By wHAmEz
Like a testicle with teeth! This looks good! Not usually a big fan of these super hero films. Like them a bit darker and adult like batman. Think this ticks those boxes
By EvoStu
This looks awesome. If the trailer is anything to go by, they've nailed it.

The first R rated Marvel movie. :Mad:
By richd7
Wasn't Blade the first? And as I recall, pretty bloody good.
By EvoStu
richd7 wrote:Wasn't Blade the first? And as I recall, pretty bloody good.
Was blade an R or a 15?

Loved the blade trilogy. They reckon he may be doing another as well.
By richd7
EvoStu wrote:
richd7 wrote:Wasn't Blade the first? And as I recall, pretty bloody good.
Was blade an R or a 15?

Loved the blade trilogy. They reckon he may be doing another as well.
The first two were R (or 18 in this country... remember that certificate? Don't see it anymore). They may have been reclassified to 15s now. The third one was lower as that was crap.

They need to do an 18 Wolverine - be more like the original Xmen Origins script (which the game followed but the film chickened out of).
By EvoStu
A full on Wolverine would be epic. There are quite a few Marvel characters who could easily carry movies of their own. I suppose the question is, where do you stop? At least they have the potential in place for lots of original movies, and not just keep recycling utter crap.
By richd7
Seems DC is picking its game up whereas Marvel is starting to get a bit stale - probably because if the sheer amount of Marvel stuff and that stupid Fox/Marvel non-crossover thing. Couple that with a Spider-man reboot every few years.

I love the look of Deadpool but Suicide Squad, Batman vs Superman and the planned Justice League films are starting to look more interesting and fresh.
By EvoStu
richd7 wrote:Seems DC is picking its game up whereas Marvel is starting to get a bit stale - probably because if the sheer amount of Marvel stuff and that stupid Fox/Marvel non-crossover thing. Couple that with a Spider-man reboot every few years.

I love the look of Deadpool but Suicide Squad, Batman vs Superman and the planned Justice League films are starting to look more interesting and fresh.
I must be in the minority in thinking Batman Vs Superman looks tripe. But then I hate the new Superman movies anyway, and I don't think Affleck suits Wayne.

Suicide Squad looks pretty awesome though.
By GMballistic
Cheers for sharing Rich ~ Deadpool looks good. 8-) ;)
By richd7
I hear Clooney is still available to play the caped crusader again.
By EvoStu
richd7 wrote:I hear Clooney is still available to play the caped crusader again.
Never again.
By wHAmEz
richd7 wrote:I hear Clooney is still available to play the caped crusader again.
hahahahaha [THUMBS UP SIGN]
By EvoStu
Saw it last Friday at the IMAX and honestly it's brilliant.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]