The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By smartie
I dont get it, are they fighting each other, seems a bit mismatched. Superman would destroy him....... :-|
By wHAmEz
Spoiler.....
Batman beats superman in the dark knight returns. Batman uses kryptonite smoke bombs then beats the sh-t outer of him lol
By richd7
smartie wrote:Thats just silly. What a pointless cash in.
It's an old story and leads to the formation of the Justice League, so no more a cash then having Ironman battling Captain America in the forthcoming Civil War. They're just following the comics, which is always best.

Anyway, trailer now on Youtube in better quality.

By wHAmEz
He's had one before [THUMBS UP SIGN]
By richd7
Wasn't sure at first, but that definitely looks good. I know everyone was knocking Affleck as Batman but he looks the part - an older, darker Bats then what we've had before. A few nice shots of Wonder Woman and Luthor now all we need is Aquaman and The Flash and we're sorted for Justice League in 2018.
By *nub*
Batman is no match for superman and captain America is no match for iron man. And Hawkeye is a joke
By richd7
*nub* wrote:Batman is no match for superman and captain America is no match for iron man. And Hawkeye is a joke
... but more importantly, real boobs or fake ones... Rosie Jones or Dionne Daniels... there's the ultimate question.
By duckdodgersuk
*nub* wrote:Batman is no match for superman and captain America is no match for iron man. And Hawkeye is a joke
Oh Riley.... 1:58

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]