The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
From the makers of Spider-Man 3 (and is everyone forgetting the remake of Evil Dead, crikey that was terrible)... no no no no and no. It's already been listed as a PG13 (12A) so this will be about as scary as an episode of Buffy. I predict the usual jump scares and an attempt to change the ending in an original and surprising way (see, boring and predictable).

At least it will be better than The Interview.
By richd7
The original was rated R back in 1982 but after Tobe Hooper kicked off, it got a PG rating (there was no PG13 back then). In the UK it was X rated by default (all horrors were) and now is reclassed as a 15 (and still a great proper scary film). This will be another kids version remake along with countless others and aslong as people queue up to see this rubbish, they'll keep making them. Just remember my words when Die Hard is remade starring Zac Efron!
By richd7
dutch wrote:Didn't realise this is a pg13. Wtf are Hollywood at, have they no balls at all.
Nothing to do with balls, just totally to do with money men only financing films that allow the largest audience, hence the lower certificates for remakes that were all previously just for adults. I gaurantee a Die Hard "reboot" within 5 years, rated 12A..
By Magnificent_one
Haven't seen the first one :oops: Should i?
By richd7
Magnificent_one wrote:Haven't seen the first one :oops: Should i?
Yes, alone, in the dark... only way to watch it.
By Magnificent_one
Right, the 1982 version is on Netflix. Added to the list [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]