The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
Sony should grow a pair :roll:

Sony Pictures has cancelled the release of The Interview and has no plans to release the film in any form, including on VOD or DVD. Please see important updates to the original report below.

U.S. theater chains have decided not to show The Interview when it opens December 25 after Sony Pictures received threats Tuesday of physical terrorism from the hacker group targeting it for making the Seth Rogen-James Franco comedy.

Sony said they would not object to theaters opting to not screen their movie after the hackers made threats of 9/11-like attacks on those showing the film, which revolves around a plot to assassinate North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

Carmike Cinemas and Bow Tie Cinemas have decided to drop The Interview. Earlier reports claimed ArcLight Cinemas was also dropping the movie, but the theater chain later took to social media to say it has yet to decide on whether or not to screen The Interview.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/12/18/t ... -interview
I wouldn't be surprised if this was all a publicity stunt to get attention to what may be a very bad film. You can't deny that after all this, everyone has now heard of it. I can see cinema's using the line "protect your freedom - see The Interview" just to get people to see it.
I was saying the same this morning - you can't buy publicity like this

When they do release it every American will think it will be their patriotic duty to go see it

Apparently it is not very good
mjhamilton wrote:I was saying the same this morning - you can't buy publicity like this

When they do release it every American will think it will be their patriotic duty to go see it

Apparently it is not very good
My dad was saying there's a theory around that it's all made up because it's so bad.

Reason being, if they have to pull it because of terrorist threats, their insurance will pay out. If they release it, it flops and they lose their money
smartie wrote:
DM wrote:Is it just me or is Seth Rogen just not funny at all?
bang average.
same character in every film

Most of the time you actually do not like the character that he plays
mjhamilton wrote:
smartie wrote:
DM wrote:Is it just me or is Seth Rogen just not funny at all?
bang average.
same character in every film

Most of the time you actually do not like the character that he plays
I watched that Bad Neighbours a few weeks ago, don't get me wrong the film wasn't really good, but he actually ruined the whole film for me haha.
mjhamilton wrote:
J wrote:All this eruption over a film. Anyone would think that someone was trying to divert attention from some real news stories.
calm down Maggie died years ago
Actually came from a policeman friend of mine. :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]