The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By XxDanoxX
:roflmao:

It's ACTUALLY the same cut ....wtf??
By skinnyman9000
brucelee11271940 wrote:Thats not the official trailer, its fake, put together with lots of other pieces.
Missus pointed this out shortly after posting, haha, my bad.
By EvoStu
Very cool trailer. No doubt all of the best bits are shown in it. :LOL:
By richd7
Big bad Dave Bautista looking a proper gent villain. The Aston looks amazing. They had ten of them to "play" with.
By jtc
I was left feeling a bit meh to the trailer, but then I did find Skyfall boring. I'll still watch this one, like any Bond, but at first glance doesn't appear to be what I was hoping for.
By richd7
Aslong as something happens then it'll beat Skybore. Plus if the villains main plan is better than letting himself get captured so he can escape, run across London (where he's planted handy bombs cos he knew in advance where he'd be held and all that) all to shoot M in a court room... who'll be rescued by Bond, taken to a remote old building with no weapons and still end up dying after a botched Home Alone style house scene.

This does have a car chase - that's something!
By EvoStu
richd7 wrote:Aslong as something happens then it'll beat Skybore. Plus if the villains main plan is better than letting himself get captured so he can escape, run across London (where he's planted handy bombs cos he knew in advance where he'd be held and all that) all to shoot M in a court room... who'll be rescued by Bond, taken to a remote old building with no weapons and still end up dying after a botched Home Alone style house scene.

This does have a car chase - that's something!
Hahahahahaha I hated Skybore as well, and now I'm going to watch it again and snigger.
By richd7

Y'see, it is Home Alone. Plus how come Bond is still in employment if he took his boss away from the entire security services and got her killed? I know they say it suffered due to writers strikes and lack of budget (yeah, £100million is tough to work with), but come on. I preferred Quantum and fail to see the negatives with that one.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]