The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By Rambo
EvoStu wrote:Just really can't wait for this.

The fact Deadpool has been officially announced as well, there's scope for so much crossover. :bigthumb:
So want a deadpool film thats rated 18+
By richd7
Rambo wrote:

The fact Deadpool has been officially announced as well, there's scope for so much crossover. :bigthumb:
Not a chance in hell. It'll be a 15 at most, edited to a 12A for cinema and then back to a 15 for the bluray special edition only.
By JenCTR
richd7 wrote:
Rambo wrote:

Not a chance in hell. It'll be a 15 at most, edited to a 12A for cinema and then back to a 15 for the bluray special edition only.
I'm sure I read deapools to be a PG :(

Shame. I want ryan reynolds naked and reckless
By richd7
JenCTR wrote:
richd7 wrote:
Rambo wrote:

Our interests clearly differ from what we're expecting in this super hero film... perv!
By Rambo
richd7 wrote:
JenCTR wrote:
richd7 wrote:
Rambo wrote:

Our interests clearly differ from what we're expecting in this super hero film... perv!
lol

I heard rumers itl be a pg or a 12A. But its all speculation. The special they did where he takes that car out is by far the best superhero scene
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:Recommended
Reckon I'm going Friday.
do it
By richd7
Saw it, loved it. More of the same over the top action, one liners from Stark, interesting storyline which hints at future films, amazing visual effects and lots of Hulk smashing stuff. Great. Now bring on the Civil War and Infinity War parts 1 and 2.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]