The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
Looks good, but being Nolan it'll have so many different stories going on that he'll struggle to wrap them together by the end. Oh and it'll be 4 hours long. Still, I'm interested.
By stormyuklondon1
I've been following the teasers for interstellar for a while now, really looking forward to seeing this. One to been seen at the imax southbank.
By stormyuklondon1
saw it last night and enjoyed it. quite tense in parts, the special effects and cinematography are really good. The sentimental bits get a wee bit tedious and preachy. a solid 8/10.
Just make sure you get premier seats if you go odeon for that extra comfort, its rather long..
By tacka
Agree with above its a good flick you have to watch it in 70mm imax to see it in all its glory
By Mart
dutch wrote:Anyone seen this yet? Thinking of seeing it this weekend. IMDb gives it 9.2/10 :-D
Guy at work watched it on Friday at the IMAX.... And then on Sunday as well :lol:
By Mr Anderson
It's good but not amazing. Some good bits but it takes an absolute age to get exciting, and then it's confusing unless you have a PhD in quantum physics

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]