The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
smartie » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:19 am wrote:Tempting, boy will just break it though...... :lol:
I want one. Just can't bring myself to buy something I know will be gathering dust within 12 hours. :LOL:
and you would be right

In just over a week it's been out of the box twice

In fact you just reminded me that I had one :)
By mjhamilton
Maybe it'll be worth a little more after the film comes out and I'll sell it on

However I seriously doubt it
By mjhamilton
EvoStu » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:15 pm wrote:They've flooded the market now. You're stuffed. LOL. I'll give you £20 for it.

It would seem that way :)

I will keep it anyway as it keeps the little man happy and winds the stroppy cat up so it's a double win all round
By Adey
I was thinking that too.

They were saying on Sky News that some eagle eyed people "think" have spotted him in the trailer. I couldn't see him. Unless, as you say, he's one of the baddies in a mask.
By EvoStu
Adey wrote:I think Luke Skywalker may be Kylo Ren.
Mmmmm not sure as another actor is slated to play Kylo Ren.

There was a rumour on one of the forums that the reason Luke hasn't been shown, is that they're using the angle that he's been disfigured in some form or another.
By Adey
Having watched the trailer another 5 times you are right. There is a scene towards the end where John Boyega is about to fight Kylo Ren and he doesn't have his mask on and it looks like Adam Driver. Definitely not Luke anyway.
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
Adey wrote:I think Luke Skywalker may be Kylo Ren.
Mmmmm not sure as another actor is slated to play Kylo Ren.

There was a rumour on one of the forums that the reason Luke hasn't been shown, is that they're using the angle that he's been disfigured in some form or another.
Another rumour is that he will pop up in one of the later movies

Also not sure if it was mentioned he is narrating the trailer and may probably do the same in the movie if required (speculation)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]