The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By danneth
who has watched American Horror story? 4 episodes in and don't know what to think, part of me is thinking wtf is going on but I just keep thinking need to watch another one of those :newsmile:
By DM
mjhamilton wrote:Still rocking Utopia season 2
Quality program, loved it.

Im off on holiday in a few week's got fuck all to do & was tempted to start watching Sons of Anarchy, worth a watch?
By smartie
DM wrote:

Im off on holiday in a few week's got fuck all to do & was tempted to start watching Sons of Anarchy, worth a watch?
First couple of seasons are decent enough, tails off a bit/becomes a bit lolworthy, last season picked up a bit.

Quite possibly the only show on TV where every character is an unlikeable utter cnt. :lol:

Just started Ray Donovan, first couple were ok/watchable, will see how it pans out.
By MarkX
DM wrote:

Well worth it imo!
By jtc
smartie wrote:Just started Ray Donovan, first couple were ok/watchable, will see how it pans out.
Season 2 is a bit slow so far. I enjoyed the latter half of Season 1.
By stormyuklondon1
jtc wrote:
smartie wrote:Just started Ray Donovan, first couple were ok/watchable, will see how it pans out.
Season 2 is a bit slow so far. I enjoyed the latter half of Season 1.
the last episode certainly upped the ante :eek: its kicking off, pru!
By DM
MarkX wrote:
DM wrote:

Well worth it imo!
Ordered off amazon, first season on blu ray for £16 ... or season 1 & 2 for £17 on blu ray. :-|
By stormyuklondon1
tyrant. Good. Middle East mental dictators country brought good 'ol western values and integrity by 'muricanised son and family, but good.
By rico83
dutch wrote:The Strain, fx's new yank show. Its being aired on watch on Wednesday nights, watched the feature length first ep last night and I'm hooked.

Operation Maneaters, ch4 doc on Sunday nights. Worth a watch.
Good call on "The Strain". Watched two episodes last night and I'm enjoying it. I had to give up with Helix as the acting and quality was cringe worthy. This makes up for it.
By smartie
Ray Donovan continuing to be fairly good, though its one of those shows where nothing ever good happens and almost every character is a total turd. :lol: Much like Sons of Anarchy.
By MarkX
I'm midway through season 1 of "Person of interest", it's not bad but not awesome!
By smartie
MarkX wrote:I'm midway through season 1 of "Person of interest", it's not bad but not awesome!
Stopped watching it about mid way though S1. [emoji1]
By MarkX
smartie wrote:
MarkX wrote:I'm midway through season 1 of "Person of interest", it's not bad but not awesome!
Stopped watching it about mid way though S1. [emoji1]
I may well knock it on the head as well, I have Ray Donovan on standby!
By jtc
smartie wrote:Ray Donovan continuing to be fairly good, though its one of those shows where nothing ever good happens and almost every character is a total turd. :lol: Much like Sons of Anarchy.
That last episode was like an end to the series ... until I read the new season will be along at some point :salut:
By smartie
jtc wrote:
smartie wrote:Ray Donovan continuing to be fairly good, though its one of those shows where nothing ever good happens and almost every character is a total turd. :lol: Much like Sons of Anarchy.
That last episode was like an end to the series ... until I read the new season will be along at some point :salut:
got 1 left to watch!
By jtc
smartie wrote:
jtc wrote:
got 1 left to watch!
It's quite a good one, makes up for the previous 3!
By MarkX
dutch wrote:The last ship, just watched the first 4 EPs, pretty good.
I've got this to watch too, from the trailer it looked a bit cheesy but I'll probably give it a watch at some point.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]