The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By dutch
MarkX wrote:
dutch wrote:The last ship, just watched the first 4 EPs, pretty good.
I've got this to watch too, from the trailer it looked a bit cheesy but I'll probably give it a watch at some point.

If you can stomach Michael bays yank cheese then it's worth a watch.
By Stevo07
Gotham. Watched the first episode, looks impressive but feels a bit meh. Will give the next couple episodes a go.
By smartie
Finished Ray Donovan, quite good overall, now nothing to watch other than a few shows that look like tosh. Gotham, The Strain, Last Ship....all look a bit pants, plus don't usually start watching until they get a second series in case its cancelled. :lol:
By Stevo07
Yeah quite enjoyed Ray Donovan, slow to start with but got going midway through the season. This final season of Boardwalk Empire is so tedious its unreal. Season 3 ended fast paced and looking like things were really getting going then the writers clearly got some mogadons and fecked it right up. Homeland and Walking Dead back on Sunday though. :smile:
By dutch
Stevo07 wrote:Yeah quite enjoyed Ray Donovan, slow to start with but got going midway through the season. This final season of Boardwalk Empire is so tedious its unreal. Season 3 ended fast paced and looking like things were really getting going then the writers clearly got some mogadons and fecked it right up. Homeland and Walking Dead back on Sunday though. :smile:

Monday for WD mate, I still have S4 to watch ffs.
By Stevo07
dutch wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:Yeah quite enjoyed Ray Donovan, slow to start with but got going midway through the season. This final season of Boardwalk Empire is so tedious its unreal. Season 3 ended fast paced and looking like things were really getting going then the writers clearly got some mogadons and fecked it right up. Homeland and Walking Dead back on Sunday though. :smile:

Monday for WD mate, I still have S4 to watch ffs.
Yeah I meant back on tv in states, available to acquire on Mon. (don't tell J) :wink:
By skinnyman9000
Anyone watching Peaky Blinders on BBC? Just caught an advert for season 2 and it looks interesting, kind of a UK version of Boardwalk Empire by the looks of it.

Anyone on it?
By smartie
skinnyman9000 wrote:Anyone watching Peaky Blinders on BBC? Just caught an advert for season 2 and it looks interesting, kind of a UK version of Boardwalk Empire by the looks of it.

Anyone on it?
Too many flat caps and beards for me, also has a stupid name. :lol:
By Stevo07
dutch wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:Gotham. Watched the first episode, looks impressive but feels a bit meh. Will give the next couple episodes a go.

Watching the first ep here, casting is a bit meh. Is it worth a watch?
Have gave up on episode 2 twice now, pretty shite tbh.
By NPyke
Prison Break, now watching for the closure..

Its almost, ALMOST, as bad as Anchor Man 2, so many oh he's dead/she's dead/he's arrested/she's arrested/she's undercover/he's undercover/she's good/he's good/she's bad/he's bad..

Now it gets dropped that they're not brothers.. :roflmao:
By NPyke
I honestly thought I was the last person to watch it haha.. In all honesty, I wish I turned it off after season two!
By smartie
NPyke wrote:I honestly thought I was the last person to watch it haha.. In all honesty, I wish I turned it off after season two!
As with a lot of these shows S1 is the best.
By yella
smartie wrote:
NPyke wrote:I honestly thought I was the last person to watch it haha.. In all honesty, I wish I turned it off after season two!
As with a lot of these shows S1 is the best.

walking dead is one of the exceptions to that, as the first series was a bit poop
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]