The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By stormyuklondon1
Penny Dreadful. Not as good as I was expecting, or as good as sky were expecting considering the amount of f*cking trailers they showed promoting it. 5-6/10.
By MarkX
stormyuklondon1 wrote:Penny Dreadful. Not as good as I was expecting, or as good as sky were expecting considering the amount of f*cking trailers they showed promoting it. 5-6/10.
I've seen the 1st couple of episodes and agree, it's not as good as I'd hoped. Maybe it'll get better.
By Stevo07
MarkX wrote:I'm surprised Hannibal hasn't been mentioned.

I've just finished season 2, it's really dark but awesome. Mads Mikkelsen is amazing as Dr Lecter!
One of my favourites just now. Dark, creepy violent as feck. Mikkelsen is bloody scary, 10/10 for me.

Orange is the new Black is also pretty decent. Dark comedy, plenty of boobs and lesbian action.
By mjhamilton
Tried The Big Bang theory again on the flights

Still say it licks salty monkey balls - stay away not a bit funny and has characters you just want to stab repeatedly in the forehead
By stormyuklondon1
dutch wrote:Whitechapel starts on Monday night, itv encore is repeating it every night next week. I've heard good things about it.
First series good, second one shyte, third good, fourth ok. Then cancelled. Worth a look though, just avoid series two.
By DM
stormyuklondon1 wrote:Penny Dreadful. Not as good as I was expecting, or as good as sky were expecting considering the amount of f*cking trailers they showed promoting it. 5-6/10.
Watched all of them so far and have absolutely no idea what's going on haha.

Anyone watched that Ray Donovan? I've watched the first 2 episodes seems okay.
By stormyuklondon1
DM wrote:Anyone watched that Ray Donovan? I've watched the first 2 episodes seems okay.
Yep, brilliant series, gets better as it progresses. Looking forward to a possible season 2 :bigthumb:
By DM
stormyuklondon1 wrote:
DM wrote:Anyone watched that Ray Donovan? I've watched the first 2 episodes seems okay.
Yep, brilliant series, gets better as it progresses. Looking forward to a possible season 2 :bigthumb:
Sweet, i'll carry on watching it then. :smile:
By jtc
Intelligence.

Ironically, the writers/producers clearly had none. Cancelled mid season as far as I could tell.

Utter tripe, could have been so much better!

2/10.
By MarkX
jtc wrote:Intelligence.

Ironically, the writers/producers clearly had none. Cancelled mid season as far as I could tell.

Utter tripe, could have been so much better!

2/10.
The lead character couldn't act at all!

I forget his name, he played Sawyer in lost. He was gash in that too!
By tacka
Evostance wrote:I've recently got into Once Upon a time. It's actually quite good :lol:
So did I until season 2 and they had to use their own ideas went downhill after that

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]