The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By duckdodgersuk
JenCTR wrote:I'm sure it's the black guy from the hospital with Daryl
This guy? I still lol when I see him now.

By VTEC77
This is building up nicely for the inevitable mid season cliff hanger next week :-D
By richd7
I lol at all the negative reactions whenever this series does a story episode, where there's still some gore and action but it's mostly character and build up. It's like people expect this series to just be non stop killing, which would mean we'd be out of cast members by one season. Plus, re-watching Game of Thrones and other long running series and pretty much all of them are mostly character stories, with only the occasional action moment, all leading to the final big episodes each time, yet no one complains about them. Walking Dead gets one episode where two people talk for a few minutes and every has a fit. I personally love this series and there's more gore and killing then most other series per episode. Sadly no boobs though, but GoT is back next year.
By Rambo
duckdodgersuk wrote:
JenCTR wrote:I'm sure it's the black guy from the hospital with Daryl
This guy? I still lol when I see him now.

I LOL'd at this

Story is getting weaker each series now, not saying im not still hooked.

I think they wipe out the police people, seems to be all the group does now, Rick is one flip up puppy now
By VTEC77
Decent ending now hurry up for part 2 of the season!!! :-D
By Mark
Had to happen. Didn't notice many of the hospital lot joining the group
By richd7
The only safe character is Rick really as it's his story, but that said, he could still die at the very end.
By VTEC77
Or he wakes up from a coma after being shot in the very first episode......
By richd7
VTEC77 wrote:Or he wakes up from a coma after being shot in the very first episode......
That would be one hell of an ending, and a sh*t one at that - "it was all a dream" says Rick as he sits up in bed and sees all his friends round his bed "and you were there Shane, and you Lori, and you Carl, and you too Tin man..."
By Rambo
richd7 wrote:
VTEC77 wrote:Or he wakes up from a coma after being shot in the very first episode......
That would be one hell of an ending, and a sh*t one at that - "it was all a dream" says Rick as he sits up in bed and sees all his friends round his bed "and you were there Shane, and you Lori, and you Carl, and you too Tin man..."
lol
By JenCTR
richd7 wrote:The only safe character is Rick really as it's his story, but that said, he could still die at the very end.
Daryl dies, the world riots, and I'll kill kittens.
By bluntcap
Only started watching this last month and have already rattled my way through it all, what an outstanding show. Never really into zombie stuff but this is brilliant.
By Stevo M81
bluntcap wrote:Only started watching this last month and have already rattled my way through it all, what an outstanding show. Never really into zombie stuff but this is brilliant.
Really is a good show. Your lucky to get watching it all at once as the mid season breaks feel like forever before it comes back on :lol:
By bluntcap
Stevo M81 wrote:
bluntcap wrote:Only started watching this last month and have already rattled my way through it all, what an outstanding show. Never really into zombie stuff but this is brilliant.
Really is a good show. Your lucky to get watching it all at once as the mid season breaks feel like forever before it comes back on :lol:
I've got a website that has them all, been off work a few times over the last while with not being well, so just been having entire days watching episode after episode :lol:
By Stevo M81
bluntcap wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:
I've got a website that has them all, been off work a few times over the last while with not being well, so just been having entire days watching episode after episode :lol:
I love doing that. Thats whats great about netflix, full series that you can watch back to back. Did this with breaking bad, now am doing it with homeland.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]