The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
JenCTR wrote:
richd7 wrote:The only safe character is Rick really as it's his story, but that said, he could still die at the very end.
Daryl dies, the world riots, and I'll kill kittens.
Come on, eventually everyone is going to die - I'd like to think Daryl will go out a hero though, like Merl did.
By Wullie_trd
richd7 wrote:
JenCTR wrote:
richd7 wrote:The only safe character is Rick really as it's his story, but that said, he could still die at the very end.
Come on, eventually everyone is going to die - I'd like to think Daryl will go out a hero though, like Merl did.

Everyone apart from Judith I think ...........
By bluntcap
Stevo M81 wrote:
bluntcap wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:
bluntcap wrote:Only started watching this last month and have already rattled my way through it all, what an outstanding show. Never really into zombie stuff but this is brilliant.
Really is a good show. Your lucky to get watching it all at once as the mid season breaks feel like forever before it comes back on :lol:
I've got a website that has them all, been off work a few times over the last while with not being well, so just been having entire days watching episode after episode :lol:
I love doing that. Thats whats great about netflix, full series that you can watch back to back. Did this with breaking bad, now am doing it with homeland.
I use G2G.fm I've been trying to get into breaking bad, watched the 1st 4 episodes and I'm not that impressed to be honest.
By Stevo07
Need to stick with it, gets much better from season 2 onwards. Though I must say I did enjoy the 1st season after a second viewing having felt the same as you the first time around. Its leagues ahead of The Walking Dead which I'm also a big fan of.
By bluntcap
Stevo07 wrote:Need to stick with it, gets much better from season 2 onwards. Though I must say I did enjoy the 1st season after a second viewing having felt the same as you the first time around. Its leagues ahead of The Walking Dead which I'm also a big fan of.
Really, leagues ahead? Well I'm off work today so may try and watch a few [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Stevo M81
bluntcap wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:Need to stick with it, gets much better from season 2 onwards. Though I must say I did enjoy the 1st season after a second viewing having felt the same as you the first time around. Its leagues ahead of The Walking Dead which I'm also a big fan of.
Really, leagues ahead? Well I'm off work today so may try and watch a few [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Breaking bad is slow to start blunty but it becomes excellent, season 4 for me was EPIC [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By bondyboy
Wullie_trd wrote:
richd7 wrote:
JenCTR wrote:

Everyone apart from Judith I think ...........

Well in the source material Judith doesn't survive, she's killed at the same time as Lori in the prison shootout/escape but as they've changed Lori's death in the show then who knows...
By richd7
Spoiler discussion:

There's news that they'll bring Beth back after a lot of people started a petition (funny how more people care for fictional characters then real world problems). Now I liked Beth, and can definitely see how her death was poorly handled - it was just a sudden shock attempt for end of season, rather then following how the character was changing. I could've accepted it more if she'd killed that female cop. But anyway, once they're dead, they're dead. In this series, that's the whole point, any one can die at any time. I mean what are people going to do when Daryl dies at the end of this season? They can't just keep bringing people back whenever fans complain. As much as I'd like to see cute Beth back, I also wouldn't as it would ruin the series.
By Wullie_trd
richd7 wrote:Spoiler discussion:

There's news that they'll bring Beth back after a lot of people started a petition (funny how more people care for fictional characters then real world problems). Now I liked Beth, and can definitely see how her death was poorly handled - it was just a sudden shock attempt for end of season, rather then following how the character was changing. I could've accepted it more if she'd killed that female cop. But anyway, once they're dead, they're dead. In this series, that's the whole point, any one can die at any time. I mean what are people going to do when Daryl dies at the end of this season? They can't just keep bringing people back whenever fans complain. As much as I'd like to see cute Beth back, I also wouldn't as it would ruin the series.

Have to laugh when I hear people say Beth will be back lol

I mean c'mon ..............
By Stevo07
ffs some people take their tv characters much too seriously. I assume these petitioners don't watch Game of Thrones then? :lol:
By VTEC77
The thing is any character can be back at any time due to the flashbacks showing back stories :shouldbeinteresting:
By bretty1984
bluntcap wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:
bluntcap wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:
bluntcap wrote:Only started watching this last month and have already rattled my way through it all, what an outstanding show. Never really into zombie stuff but this is brilliant.
Really is a good show. Your lucky to get watching it all at once as the mid season breaks feel like forever before it comes back on :lol:
I've got a website that has them all, been off work a few times over the last while with not being well, so just been having entire days watching episode after episode :lol:
I love doing that. Thats whats great about netflix, full series that you can watch back to back. Did this with breaking bad, now am doing it with homeland.
I use G2G.fm I've been trying to get into breaking bad, watched the 1st 4 episodes and I'm not that impressed to be honest.
I watched the first 4 eps of breaking bad and thought it wasn't as good as everyone was saying, I left it three weeks then went back and continued watching it and my belief is that Breaking Bad is better than walking dead, in fact it is my favourite show of all time. I thought it was incredible.
By Stevo07
Seasons 2 and and some of 3 of walking dead are pretty shite. Breaking Bad doesn't have any poor seasons imo.
By Stevo07
Odd episode here and there, hardly tons and certainly not full seasons of dross.
By bretty1984
The worst episode I can think of is the one where Walt and Jesse are stuck in the lab and Walt is chasing the fly, but even then I kind of enjoyed the episode in a strange way!
By I need VTEC
smartie wrote:Any scene with skylar, the spas kid or the ocd sister was usually toss. :)
And any scene with Saul, Mike or Hank were great.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]