The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By grubdip
I've been trying to keep away from social media because of said tribute, but I've heard mixed reviews of the film. Mostly positive.
By grubdip
About to watch, however: Fright Night (1985) Being Sunday and that tomorrow is the last day of holiday before work starts, it's a fitting movie to watch [emoji3]
By grubdip
1812_s wrote:
grubdip wrote:I've been trying to keep away from social media because of said tribute, but I've heard mixed reviews of the film. Mostly positive.
yeah some of friends slated it cause of the extreme stunts but imo its a movie and just enjoy and accept it as so [emoji2]
I haven't watched it yet, but judging from my experiences with the last 6 I can pretty much predict my verdict: ****ing awesome!

Cars, stunts, action, explosions, more cars. Perfect.
By Evostance
grubdip wrote:
1812_s wrote:
grubdip wrote:I've been trying to keep away from social media because of said tribute, but I've heard mixed reviews of the film. Mostly positive.
yeah some of friends slated it cause of the extreme stunts but imo its a movie and just enjoy and accept it as so [emoji2]
I haven't watched it yet, but judging from my experiences with the last 6 I can pretty much predict my verdict: ****ing awesome!

Cars, stunts, action, explosions, more cars. Perfect.
Pretty much sums it up!

Saw it on Friday and thought it was awesome. Definitely gets 10/10 for Action, Entertainment etc, however only a 3/10 for realism [emoji38]

Who cares though, definitely one to watch. 2.5 hours flew by. Tribute was well done at the end too, flowed in nicely with the end of the film
By EagleCTR
Yep saw F&F 7 yesterday. Typical of the franchise. Physics defying stunts. Statham was good as the bad version of his transporter character.
Tribute was good, sad and tied in well with the ending. Not sure if it was deliberate but half way through the film Brian was sitting in front of a vintage Porsche Spyder, I believe similar model to the one James Dean was killed in.
By EvoStu
pdapaul wrote:Only with relief that it had finished!!
Good but of fun but waaaaaayyyyy too long. When they caught up with JS having his tea it should have ended there.
Apparently they're all adamant its going to win an Oscar. Snigger.
EvoStu wrote:
Good but of fun but waaaaaayyyyy too long. When they caught up with JS having his tea it should have ended there.
:roflmao: :bigthumb:
By pdapaul
EvoStu wrote:
FFS... :rotflmao:
By Evostance
EvoStu wrote:
Just Vin ;)

It was good, but given Leo can't even get an Oscar for Wolf, I highly doubt anyone will be getting an Oscar for ff7
By EvoStu
Evostance wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Just Vin ;)

It was good, but given Leo can't even get an Oscar for Wolf, I highly doubt anyone will be getting an Oscar for ff7
And for that very reason they'll probably win one.
Fast and furious 1, 3 4 and 5 yesterday and a couple of days before, Fast and Furious 6 tonight and 7 tomorrow :-D
The Fast and the Furious is still the best one imo. Those civic's are the reason i got a civic as my first own car :oops:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]