The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
Timelapse - very good little film. Basic story being three people find a camera that is taking pictures of them 24 hours in the future. Don't really want to say anymore as it will ruin it but definitely worth a watch if you want something different.
By Kingston
richd7 wrote:
Kingston wrote:Mad max is well, a bit shite.

It's available to be streamed in he quality now, glad I done the ironing while watching let's put it that way otherwise would be peer off
I enjoyed it, but yeah, it's pretty lame storywise - go this way, turn round, come back. Also don't you think Max was pretty much a secondary character to Charlie The Ron's? Just seemed like he really just followed rather than lead. Some pretty amazing stunts to be fair and nice to see a lack of CGI.
He did really, i was more expecting an 'origins' story or i dont know. Just thought it a bit shite

Saw JP over weekend, missus loved it, thought it was ok, predictable but better than Max.

Dont care if it is cgi and its noticeable, i mean its Flipping dinosaurs so of course its going to be noticeable. Did like the bit though where he turned on the hologram of the spitting dino and the raptor went to attack.

Not quite sure though on why the raptures swapped allegiances when matey was in trouble
By Mark
Watched a film called TUSK!

Man that is some fuked up sh-t, don't think I'll even get that image out of my head has left me feeling quite sick In fact haha
By EvoStu
Mark wrote:Watched a film called TUSK!

Man that is some fuked up sh-t, don't think I'll even get that image out of my head has left me feeling quite sick In fact haha
Never heard of it. Is it a bit like never ending story or flight of the navigator?
By Mark
Its total drab but a pretty recent straight to dad jobby - the boy from dodge ball was in it . I'm told it sounds similar to the human centipede - which I haven't seen or will I be seeing now lol. I'd post a picture of the image that's burnt in to my mind but I wouldn't want to spoil it for others.
By richd7
Mission Impossible 5.. MI5... Rogue Nation... whatever... Great fun film. Pretty basic story but it's not what you watch these for, it's the set pieces and this one delivers. Highly recommended.

On a side note, after so many recent films using tired arty techniques like forced shaky cam or quick cuts to show action scenes (see Taken 3s twenty cuts per 5 second scene), it's good to see a film that just lets the action happen on screen without the need to mess around with the shot. The bike chase alone is stand out amazing.
Watched A Clockwork Orange for the first time. Special movie to say the least but I enjoyed it though. Liked the way the story was told too.
Can't make a film like that anymore :lol:
By richd7
Terminator Reboot 2, or Genesis. Yawn. By the numbers Terminator chase movie with some "eh... what... who?" time travel stuff thrown in to make you think its all new and exciting. Just seemed to be a long episode of the Sarah Connor Chronicles, which is sadly missed (just for Summer Glau). Some serious plot holes and mis-casting ruin the film even more. Oh and what is it with terminators just throwing people as opposed to just, erm, terminating them.

Go watch the original two and save yourself from this cash-in nonsense.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]