The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By Barney
Mark wrote:How did the main terrorist guy know that broody was going to able to get access to the VP? did I miss that bit?
he created a distraction by shooting the woman, chaos, he can slip through the metal detectors.
By Mark
Sorry meant in general, How did they know he was going to be able to run for office? or was it just a lucky hunch
By torch1
Mark wrote:Sorry meant in general, How did they know he was going to be able to run for office? or was it just a lucky hunch
Something to do with the mole i guess?

I've also been considering Saul as the mole, sometimes I think maybe, sometime not.

I think that would be too obvious though.
By Mark
Nah think he loves off the CIA to much, lost his 'lover' who Pretty much followed him around the world from what I gathered.

Always went the extra mile to cover or help the mad women also.
By Mark
Ah thats it then must be him! :-D
By Ali
torch1 wrote:
Mark wrote:Sorry meant in general, How did they know he was going to be able to run for office? or was it just a lucky hunch

I've also been considering Saul as the mole, sometimes I think maybe, sometime not.

Remember the lie detector? And Saul failing when asked about passing the blade to the prisoner only to retake it claiming he was under stress.
By torch1
Ali wrote:
torch1 wrote:

Remember the lie detector? And Saul failing when asked about passing the blade to the prisoner only to retake it claiming he was under stress.
Exactly, but it doesn't suit his character. I think they're just throwing us easy curve balls tbh.
By Fly100
There has got ot be some character lurking around in the backgroun we have over looked, Saul is just to easy. Unless its a double , triple double bluff.
By Mark
Something has to be a miss somewhere.

Something I noticed last night, wasn't he insistent he never worn a suicide vest? I may have miss heard but I'm sure he said to carry last night when talking about the vest makers death (or something in that context) "you know the guy that make my vest".

:-/
By yella
Mark wrote:Something has to be a miss somewhere.

Something I noticed last night, wasn't he insistent he never worn a suicide vest? I may have miss heard but I'm sure he said to carry last night when talking about the vest makers death (or something in that context) "you know the guy that make my vest".

no he never said he wore it, he said he never went through with it and did not have the vest on.

last nights episode was a craker, this second series is getting very good
By Mark
yella wrote:
Mark wrote:Something has to be a miss somewhere.

no he never said he wore it, he said he never went through with it and did not have the vest on.

last nights episode was a craker, this second series is getting very good

Thank you :salut: made it clearer for me :oops:
By Mark
Pretty interesting ep. Can't be long left now.
By Stevo07
One episode to go for this season. Been pretty good so far.
By DM
Stevo07 wrote:One episode to go for this season. Been pretty good so far.
It's been ok, the last episode had me on the edge of my seat though, so im hoping this ends well. :smile:

Has a season 3 been confirmed?
By Stevo07
Thanks for confirming he doesn't die, you lady garden. :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]