The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By danneth
I only caught the last 20 minutes of the last one, first time ive seen it sempt good though so ordered them on blu ray
By bonezzz
danneth wrote:I only caught the last 20 minutes of the last one, first time ive seen it sempt good though so ordered them on blu ray
Cancel it, there's much better stuff to watch
By taz
Started last Sunday for me. Looking forward to episode 2 this week. Why bother watching it on channel 4 with adverts when you have the internet [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By jtc
taz wrote:Started last Sunday for me. Looking forward to episode 2 this week. Why bother watching it on channel 4 with adverts when you have the internet [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I have 2mb rural broadband :lol:
By Evostance
jtc wrote:
taz wrote:Started last Sunday for me. Looking forward to episode 2 this week. Why bother watching it on channel 4 with adverts when you have the internet [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
And? Take a look at the media streaming thread that's stickied. Most shows are USA and they're released online at 2am our time. By the time you're awake or back from work it'd be ready for you.

You miss that episode on TV, in demand sure won't work for you very well.
By jtc
Evostance wrote:
jtc wrote:
And? Take a look at the media streaming thread that's stickied. Most shows are USA and they're released online at 2am our time. By the time you're awake or back from work it'd be ready for you.

You miss that episode on TV, in demand sure won't work for you very well.
Or I can wait 6 days and watch in HD with 5.1, rather than a sub-400mb stereo xvid. As for missing stuff, 2Tb sky box and series link ftw [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By taz
jtc wrote:Or I can wait 6 days and watch in HD with 5.1, rather than a sub-400mb stereo xvid. As for missing stuff, 2Tb sky box and series link ftw [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Um.... it was an HD 5.1 surround version that I downloaded. xvids are so last decade. Also it's usually slightly higher quality HD than you'll find on C4-HD as well as they are usually 720p/60 or 1080i/60 compared to 1080i/50 or 1080p/25. I have 7 Meg broadband and it takes around 15-20 minutes to download an average episode. Quicker than it takes to record it from C4 :newsmile: Probably take around an hour on 2 Meg.
By Stevo07
Finally watched all this season I'd recorded on sky. Best season by far.
By Mark
Just when you think he's out...they pull him back in!
By jtc
Evostance wrote:Excellent series finale. Wasn't expecting that. Will have to see what season 4 brings...
No neither was I! "So, this is the room? This is where it all started?"

:cool:
By Mark
jtc wrote:
Evostance wrote:Excellent series finale. Wasn't expecting that. Will have to see what season 4 brings...
No neither was I! "So, this is the room? This is where it all started?"

:cool:
I don't understand?
By jtc
Quite enjoyed the actual finale, but another season was unexpected...

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]