The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By EvoStu
Watched it again last night. Still utter sh*te!
By Pee Zed
Squares.
By mjhamilton
I just want to know if they can make the plot holes any wider and the story any shallower
By SiR Shizzle
ET is in the next one. They find him in a room fingering a Drew Barrymore doll he's made out of clay.
By richd7
SiR Shizzle wrote:ET is in the next one. They find him in a room fingering a Drew Barrymore doll he's made out of clay.
"ET prone bone"
By EvoStu
richd7 wrote:
SiR Shizzle wrote:ET is in the next one. They find him in a room fingering a Drew Barrymore doll he's made out of clay.
"ET prone bone"
ET bone ho!
By Grov24
It's alright.

Hopefully a sequel explains more.
By SiR Shizzle
Grov24 wrote:It's alright.

My money's on the crashed ship they explore in Alien is the one she takes at the end of prometheus and the suite with the hole in the chest actually had her in inside it. Not sure how they fill another two hours to get to that point though.
By richd7
SiR Shizzle wrote:
Grov24 wrote:It's alright.

My money's on the crashed ship they explore in Alien is the one she takes at the end of prometheus and the suite with the hole in the chest actually had her in inside it. Not sure how they fill another two hours to get to that point though.
So we're going to see another planet with another crashed ship and another alien outbreak. Those engineers are idiots!
By duckdodgersuk
EvoStu wrote:Watched it again last night. Still utter sh*te!
Me too, it was still as sh-t as the first time!
By EvoStu
duckdodgersuk wrote:
It actually made me more angry watching it the second time LOL.
By karl
so you watched a film you thought was shite, twice? if I don't like a movie it is difficult to make it through a single viewing, never mind additional ones :salut:
By EvoStu
karl wrote:so you watched a film you thought was shite, twice? if I don't like a movie it is difficult to make it through a single viewing, never mind additional ones :salut:
I wanted to give it another chance and hope that the gaping plot holes and wooden acting were something I'd imagined the first time around.

I was wrong, it was seriously that poor.
By EvoStu
dutch wrote:The sequel rumors on imdb are flol, whats a deacon? :lol:
That stupid looking thing at the end credits. I'm sure a sequel will happen and destroy what's left of my very being.

http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Deacon
By kingofdbrits
EvoStu wrote:
duckdodgersuk wrote:
It actually made me more angry watching it the second time LOL.
Tried watching it again, got the bit where that storm hits the ship, started playing with the little'un and his woodern train set, next time i looked up hollyoaks was on.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]