The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By karl
deleted scenes were better than the originals, like the big blue guy killing them because they asked to live for ever, which he obviously disagreed with, just a pity there isn't an option to play the original with the deleted scenes in place :scratch:
By EvoStu
karl wrote:deleted scenes were better than the originals, like the big blue guy killing them because they asked to live for ever, which he obviously disagreed with, just a pity there isn't an option to play the original with the deleted scenes in place :scratch:
You just ruined it didn't you? You fecking fecker feck feck! :lol:
By Stevo07
EvoStu wrote:
karl wrote:deleted scenes were better than the originals, like the big blue guy killing them because they asked to live for ever, which he obviously disagreed with, just a pity there isn't an option to play the original with the deleted scenes in place :scratch:
:lol:
By Jules
EvoStu wrote:
He technically hasn't, as he means the deleted scene. You don't know what the actual scene is
By richd7
EvoStu wrote:
You just saved me from watching it? Thank you, thank you, thank you! :lol:
Fixed
By eatthis
Stevo07 wrote:
eatthis wrote: it may or may not be earth scott himself said that aswell
Link to credible source required as I'm sure he said the opposite.

The title of the film should be taken literally tbh.
my source
Fandango: That is our planet, right? (talking about the sacrifice at the start of the film)

RS: No, it doesn’t have to be. That could be anywhere. That could be a planet anywhere. All he’s doing is acting as a gardener in space. And the plant life, in fact, is the disintegration of himself.

taken from an interview here
http://www.fandango.com/movieblog/inter ... 16238.html

make of that what you will
By EvoStu
It will now be tomorrow when I probably watch this. The copy I've got is actually decent though.
By Stevo07
eatthis wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:

my source
Fandango: That is our planet, right? (talking about the sacrifice at the start of the film)

RS: No, it doesn’t have to be. That could be anywhere. That could be a planet anywhere. All he’s doing is acting as a gardener in space. And the plant life, in fact, is the disintegration of himself.

Well he has also said it is earth and the engineer is a sacrifice for life. It's pretty obvious that is the case or at the very least a strong hint that the same thing has happened on earth.
By eatthis
Stevo07 wrote:
eatthis wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:

my source

Well he has also said it is earth and the engineer is a sacrifice for life. It's pretty obvious that is the case or at the very least a strong hint that the same thing has happened on earth.
the sacrifice to create life is pretty much deffinate and thats what i beleive aswell
either 1 of our sources is wrong or hes contradicted himself, either way it makes the answer inconclusive maybe it is earth maybe it isnt and tbh it really doesnt matter
By eatthis
Jules wrote:It is
maybe :lol:
By EvoStu
Watched it last night. Awful, just awful. Far too many plot holes & irrelevant characters.

Should never have been made. Ruined. It is now confined to the recycle bin forever.
By richd7
EvoStu wrote:Watched it last night. Awful, just awful. Far too many plot holes & irrelevant characters.

Should never have been made. Ruined. It is now confined to the recycle bin forever.
You were warned!
By EvoStu
richd7 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:Watched it last night. Awful, just awful. Far too many plot holes & irrelevant characters.

You were warned!
I am currently penning an email to Ridley Scott demanding a refund on the 2 hours of my life I lost watching a pirated version of his sh*tty movie!!!!!
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
richd7 wrote:

You were warned!
I am currently penning an email to Ridley Scott demanding a refund on the 2 hours of my life I lost watching a pirated version of his sh*tty movie!!!!!
:lol::lol::lol:
By J
EvoStu wrote:
richd7 wrote:

You were warned!
You would have enjoyed it had you paid for it. :wink:
By EvoStu
J wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
richd7 wrote:

You were warned!
You would have enjoyed it had you paid for it. :wink:
I would have been even more angry. :lol:
By I need VTEC
I was expecting plot-holes galore considering JJ Abrams penned most of the script. I hate it when mystery films are deliberately written as sequels because you're forced to watch the next one so it fills in the plot holes of the first.

It was a very stupid film. However I enjoyed it mainly because of the stunning visuals.
By Pee Zed
It's not just the fact that there will be a sequel. There were just stupid inconsistencies in what was explained anyway.

If you google "why prometheus sucked", you'll find plenty of slating links.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]