The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
Mad-Dog wrote:Take it everyone is so obsessed by the ending, people have overlooked the fact we didn't see the actual demise of a potential king.......it cut to a new scene before we saw her finish the swing
Naw, he's dead. Along with Sansa and Reek who took their own lives rather than be tortured anymore by Ramsey... something else that Snow's passing has forced people to overlook.
By Mad-Dog
I'm not sure about stannis, we didn't see a dead body and with every major character we've seen that, plus he no doubt a fully paid up Lord of light member.....another resurrection on the cards? Bran will obviously have a huge part next season, I can see him warging into a dragon as one of the 3 riders. And kit Harrington stated he's not coming back as Jon snow.....so it does leave and opening for the long lost targaryen
By richd7
If there's no Jon Snow next season then it's been a wasted 5 seasons on him. Plus you got to remember that what else could Kit say - "yep, I'm back next season!" - I'm sure part of any contract for stuff like this includes not giving stuff away. They'll be losing a lot of fans if he's not around next year.

I can't imagine Stannis will be around. Melisandre (?) gave up on him quickly when she realised that's not who the Lord of Light was out to help. Snow is the man... just with a few extra holes.

I do worry that when/if Dany ever gets to Westeros there's going to be no big baddy left for her to defeat to get the Iron Thone. Lannisters are all but gone. Boltons are big but not big enough to rule. Martels are not interested. Clearly she'll get an easy ride taking that uncomfortable chair, but then the Wight Walkers will turn up.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]