The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By Cat
Gravy wrote:Great end to the series.
Im glad it has been true to the books - for the most part ...
The Brienne/ Hound fight isn't in the books, is it?? However I don't mind a bit of artistic license as it means even if I keep reading, the TV series isn't going to be completely what I'll expect. Plus the timeline is different.

Can't believe we've to wait another year though! That series went past too fast.
By Gravy
I don't remember the Hound/Brienne fight being in the book either, Cat.

The next book could be a few years away :sad:
By PhilBarker
Nice ending - not as action packed as I was hoping though - just more setup for the characters journeys next season...

I'm kinda excited about the TV show overtaking the books cos then there'll be less smug "oh you'd know if you'd read the books" comments :P
By richd7
For the first time, it felt like a season ended on a positive note for the "good" guys (as close as we can get to good in this story). Really feels like the tide is turning and things are going to pick up, with different groups meeting up and the rest.

One thing though, I was left to believe that Arya was about to bump into her sister at the end of episode 7. How come she missed her completely? Did her and The Hound (who I don't think is dead just yet) just find out her aunt is dead and then turn back without going in? I didn't get that bit.
By Stevo07
richd7 wrote:For the first time, it felt like a season ended on a positive note for the "good" guys (as close as we can get to good in this story). Really feels like the tide is turning and things are going to pick up, with different groups meeting up and the rest.

One thing though, I was left to believe that Arya was about to bump into her sister at the end of episode 7. How come she missed her completely? Did her and The Hound (who I don't think is dead just yet) just find out her aunt is dead and then turn back without going in? I didn't get that bit.
Pretty much, Sansa had just admitted who she actually was so the guards probably didn't know. I found it a bit weird too, you'd think they'd still have taken them in.
By Cat
richd7 wrote:
Well you see, that bit's not in the book ...
By *nub*
No more episodes for 1 year is a load of wotsit. Flipping part timers. Bit sad about the hound but it had to happen he was a knob
By Gravy
Stevo07 wrote: Pretty much, Sansa had just admitted who she actually was so the guards probably didn't know. I found it a bit weird too, you'd think they'd still have taken them in.
Sansa confessed the pretense to the Lords of the Vale in secret. Her true identity is known only by a select few, not the soldiers at the Bloody Gate.
By richd7
But after that trek wouldn't they still have gone inside for a sit down and a cuppa, bumping into big sis on the way.
By Gravy
Us weary Brits may have done, but these are Westerosians we're talking about.
By richd7
Gravy wrote:Us weary Brits may have done, but these are Westerosians we're talking about.
Cup of tea! Who would turn down a cup of tea after such a long trek and seeing your dad lose his head, hearing about your mum and brother, your home being destroyed, friends killed. Cup of tea would've been a must, along with a biscuit or two.
By Stevo07
Gravy wrote:
Stevo07 wrote: Pretty much, Sansa had just admitted who she actually was so the guards probably didn't know. I found it a bit weird too, you'd think they'd still have taken them in.
Sansa confessed the pretense to the Lords of the Vale in secret. Her true identity is known only by a select few, not the soldiers at the Bloody Gate.
Oh yeah I thought that was the case but couldn't quite remember if she confessed in secret.
By richd7
I reckon Sibel Kekilli is better known for other, ahem, types of films.
By PhilBarker
richd7 wrote:I reckon Sibel Kekilli is better known for other, ahem, types of films.
I was cringing while scrolling down - waiting for it to turn REALLY NSFW lol
By duckdodgersuk
richd7 wrote:I reckon Sibel Kekilli is better known for other, ahem, types of films.
oh yes (those films) :spiteful:
By richd7

Love the "I'm a khaleesi not a queen, for f**ks sake mate!" line. :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]