The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By *nub*
Kingston wrote:youll like her even more soon :eek:
thats why I said still. shes not my fav char anyway though :smile:
By richd7
Great episode leading to the final next week.

Spoilers if you haven't seen it yet:

As much as that red head was cute, I was actually glad she got killed. I mean, she happily tried to kill JS before and had no problem slaughtering men, women and children. As cute as she was (worth a Google for Rose Leslie nude), she deserved to get done in!
By PhilBarker
Cat wrote:It's deviating a bit from the books now.

Good as I have to try and guess what's going to happen next.
I read an article last night that said about halfway through Season 5 they will have run out of books - so I guess the TV series will be writing itself.
Not sure how that will work for those who also read the books if they go seperate ways to some extent...
By DM
Stevo07 wrote:Another epic episode. :smile:

:roflmao:
Oh me, there is so many epic quotes in this.
By I need VTEC
PhilBarker wrote:
Cat wrote:It's deviating a bit from the books now.

Good as I have to try and guess what's going to happen next.
I read an article last night that said about halfway through Season 5 they will have run out of books - so I guess the TV series will be writing itself.
Not sure how that will work for those who also read the books if they go seperate ways to some extent...
George RR Martin apparently wrote out the ending for the producers to work towards just in case he died before he could complete the books, but he said he was happy with the direction of the show and what they were doing with it so he's fine with leaving it to them to fill in the blanks to the ultimate ending.
By EvoStu
Its like Lost all over again, making it up as they go along.
By Kingston
EvoStu wrote:Its like Lost all over again, making it up as they go along.
Have you read the books?
By Gravy
Great end to the series.
Im glad it has been true to the books - for the most part ... there was an exchange between jamie and tyrion missing from their last scene together in the final episode.
Arya's journey has begun. I cant wait for the next book/series just for her story. She's by far the best character, imo.
Come on, GRRM, get a fookin wriggle on, ffs!!
By *nub*
Gravy wrote:Great end to the series.
Im glad it has been true to the books - for the most part ... there was an exchange between jamie and tyrion missing from their last scene together in the final episode.
Arya's journey has begun. I cant wait for the next book/series just for her story. She's by far the best character, imo.
Come on, GRRM, get a fookin wriggle on, ffs!!
it was great. but 1 year for another 10 episodes takes the piss. it isnt on for long enough at all
By Stevo07
Great ending to an epic season. Long live Tyrion! :salut:
EvoStu wrote:Its like Lost all over again, making it up as they go along.
Except Lost was shite. :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]