The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By EvoStu
FrankSayonara wrote:The first four episodes have been leaked...
Noticed they were online earlier.
By Nuttynutter123
i was very tempted by the leak - I have been waiting long for this - i think to watch four episodes in one then have to wait another month or so isnt going to help.

Will watch weekly :-)
By MarkX
Have watched the first 2 - brilliant!
By *nub*
Nuttynutter123 wrote:i was very tempted by the leak - I have been waiting long for this - i think to watch four episodes in one then have to wait another month or so isnt going to help.

Will watch weekly :-)
Lol I saw the first 3. At first I was so pleased about the leak (thanks whoever mentioned it here) but now I have to wait a month to see next one. Plus I watched all 3 one after another Lulz. Will download 4th in a few weeks... Or maybe when I get home [emoji16]
By Monkiimagic
I'm sticking to Sky Atlantic.... first Episode was pretty good.... setting the scene for the series to come... :bigthumb:
By richd7
Reckon I'm done with this series. The death of "you know who" has left a bitter taste in my mouth and not for the first time.

I just don't get it anymore. Any and every long running show needs it's focal characters, good and bad, in order for the viewer to connect and stay interested. Multiple times this series gives main characters purpose and reason, and then just kills them off without going into more detail or wrapping up those ideas. It's as if the writers (writer) can create characters, create storylines and background, but then just forget all about that for a "shock and awe" moment. This latest demise came just after some intense build up and some revelations involving a few thousand ice zombies... but now all thats forgotten as the character is no more (and he is, the actor has confirmed he's not returning next season).

The list of interesting, series carrying characters that have been killed off suddenly (good and bad) has always left us with less interesting characters that need their stories building up all over again... and once we like/hate them enough, they die too.

I'm half expecting Dany to be bumped off next season, along with Tyrion and Jamie, leaving us with... er... nope, no idea. Guess it'll mean trying to convince us that Pod can carry the series or something - until he does, and then dies. It really does seem as if George Martin doesn't know where his story is going anymore or who's going to lead it.

There was so much more to this recent character and so much building up around his storyline, and now it's just gone, just like that. I'm on the side of the White Walkers now as they seem the only ones who even if they do die, they come back.
By skinnyman9000
flip it, hate this programme now, I'm done!

May as well kill Tyrion in Season 6 Episode 1, that way I can just fully check out.
By richd7
Yep, I can fully agree there. If he is really dead then it's just another one to add to list and was really not that important after all - so why base 5 flippin' series around him!!!

Most of the interwebs seem to suggest he'll be back (guess that depends on what the books say) but the actor has fallen foul of the makers so it may not be the same face again. There's also the R + L = J theory from day one which points at him not being a certain someone's son at all, but actually the son of a more fiery family. Which would lead to a fun moment if they burn his corpse in season 6 (remember when Dany went up in flames?).

I wouldn't be surprised if Tyrion gets hacked to death by the Harpies and Dany gets sold into slavery and then killed, all by episode 2.
By smartie
I had hoped it would deviate from the books there, but no. :lol:

They are all dead Dave.
By *nub*
hopefully not. read this, I know you should always be skeptical but I think it makes a lot of sense. Its easy to forgot all the hints etc through previous episodes and seasons as they're so far apart

By *nub*
"It has been foretold in the books at Asshai that when the stars bleed and the cold winds blow, a warrior shall draw from the fire a burning sword. That sword will be Lightbringer. The one who draws it will be Azor Ahai reborn"
By richd7
Yeah I get all the suggestions that he's Targaryen, but Kit and the shows creators are really trying to force the idea that he has truly died. If that is so then what a total waste of 5 seasons building up such great character.

If he does come back I just hope he slaughters all at Castle Black, especially that kid!!!
By Mad-Dog
Take it everyone is so obsessed by the ending, people have overlooked the fact we didn't see the actual demise of a potential king.......it cut to a new scene before we saw her finish the swing

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]