The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
Gravy wrote:
Bastille - All this bad blood.
I like his voice a lot! The 'sound' can be overly trendy at times ... all that chanting and stuff, but the rhythms are decent and the lyrics keep me interested. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I'm really not a fan, I feel like they had one reasonably catchy single but like you say are trying to be too trendy and failing badly because of it.
wawaw wrote:Royal Blood

This band is going to be quite big imo. Dunno how hes getting them sounds out of a bass
Just found these guys. :WOOT

definitely had to look twice at the bass

[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
stormyuklondon1 wrote:Image
hmm, not convinced. Ok, not great.
Loved her last album every song was listenable and very clever lyrically in places. This new one seems dreary for the sake of it with no real meaning.
By jtc
CTRftw wrote:
smartie wrote:
CTRftw wrote:This guy's incredible....

Be better without the shouting. :salut:
That's why I actually like him so much tbh his range of styles is crazy and so effortless. Not a bad songwriter/producer too :salut:
Made the trip over to Glasgow to see him last year and it was easily the best gig I've ever been to...

He's plenty of songs without shouting/growling too; if you could get through that and liked it you'd definitely appreciate his other stuff.

I'm a complete fanboy in case you hadn't noticed lol :ymca:
Just did a quick google, and he was in The Wildhearts.

PHUQ is still one of my most favourite albums of all time :bigthumb: :cool:
Rodrigo Y Gabriella ftw!

I found myself on a cross-trainer today ... not a machine of which I'm fond!
However, RyG came on (music square ftw) and it just fell into my exercise rhythm perfectly.

I'm super-glad nobody walked in, though. Being caught dancing on a cross-trainer would be embarrassing. :oops:

Anyhoo, I just ordered a couple more of their albums. :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]