The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
EvoStu wrote:Anyone listening to the Lost Prophets?

Yeah thought not. :shock:
Had 3 of their albums on shuffle this week. Rather enjoyed them [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Imagine dragons - Night visions.
Nothing new here, really. Lyrically it is interesting, but I suspect that I will not play this very much. :-|

Bastille - All this bad blood.
I like his voice a lot! The 'sound' can be overly trendy at times ... all that chanting and stuff, but the rhythms are decent and the lyrics keep me interested. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the aeroplane over the sea.
I really don't know what to think, yet. The production is terrible, the vocals are rough as fook, the lyrics are really quite strange, and yet I still want to listen to it again. :scratch:
smartie wrote:
CTRftw wrote:This guy's incredible....

Be better without the shouting. :salut:
That's why I actually like him so much tbh his range of styles is crazy and so effortless. Not a bad songwriter/producer too :salut:
Made the trip over to Glasgow to see him last year and it was easily the best gig I've ever been to...

He's plenty of songs without shouting/growling too; if you could get through that and liked it you'd definitely appreciate his other stuff.

I'm a complete fanboy in case you hadn't noticed lol :ymca:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]