The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By karl
smartie wrote:You are totally deluded, everytime someone recommends me a metal band they sound exactly like Bring me horizon. :lol:

Will have to agree to disagree.
I recommend you try Godsmack :smile:

By Josh1921
smartie wrote:
civictype-are wrote:
smartie wrote:How can you say "Bring me horizon" is new and different, its EXACTLY the same as most metal. :lol:
No way, slipknot, bullet for my valentine, bring me the horizon, atreyu, rage against the machine they are all compleeeety different! Bring me the horizon are so new and different its untrue, i think if you're not into it you'll never see it though by the sounds of it?
You are totally deluded, everytime someone recommends me a metal band they sound exactly like Bring me horizon. :lol:

Completley disagree with you smartie. They dont all sound the same. They all have their own style and all sound different. If you're not into something then you wont get it. A bit like all the chav poo i hear is exactly that. Chav poo. All the same.
By smartie
karl wrote:
smartie wrote:You are totally deluded, everytime someone recommends me a metal band they sound exactly like Bring me horizon. :lol:

I recommend you try Godsmack :smile:

Yeah, same old dross. :thumbup:
By karl
well if emo's the only sub-genre you can identify with I'm not surprised you don't like metal :smile:
By smartie
Josh1921 wrote:
smartie wrote:Emo metal kids. :roflmao:
Stereo typical view :thumbup:
Everything posted in this thread all sounds similar. Thrashing guitars and shouting is all it is. :thumbup:

Even RnB is higher on the music chain then metal.
By J@mes
rnb will dominate the charts because its more popular, hell even i like it, where as metal and all its sub genre's are not to everyone's likeing. Thats not to say its sh-t, a proper metal album will have taken a lot more effort and talent then an rnb or pop album to create, thats not always the case, but usually it requires very skilled musicians. Take avenged sevenfold for example, their guitarists are classically trained (i think this is true?) and kick out some amazing sound! Smartie try listening to lostprophets, you can't tell me they sound anything like bring me the horizon.
smartie wrote:
Josh1921 wrote:
smartie wrote:Emo metal kids. :roflmao:
Stereo typical view :thumbup:
Everything posted in this thread all sounds similar. Thrashing guitars and shouting is all it is. :thumbup:

Even RnB is higher on the music chain then metal.
couldnt be more wrong bands these days do all they can to make there sound unique and there really is some immense new talent about where as rnb sounds exactly the same as it has for the past decade metal on the other hand is evolving with the times!
By xdcx
I have seen Lamb of God. If you own their DVD, you will see Randy and Willy fighting in the streets. This was recorded after they played in Glasgow out in the street.

Also, at that gig, Randy wore a kilt. He jumped into the crowd with his cock out and some dude threw a synthetic leg on the stage at him.

Gig went well.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]