The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By J@mes
i'll have to then, one of the reasons i'm into bring me so much is because they're from good old steel city and the other reason i put down to lostprophets due to them being a support act at loads of their gigs which brings me onto another favourite "the blackout" love that band fair enough they're quite cheesey but its all catchy as hell
By J@mes
Ragingspeedhorn wrote:the blackout are mint although that blonde douche makes me fair murderous what a choad lol
Haha he's brilliant live though proper energetic bouncing round the stage and alsorts, mind you the same can be same for seeing BMTH live, now that makes me nervous lol
By Josh1921
Ragingspeedhorn wrote:yeah ive heard bmth are immense live even if you dont like them much! cant believe there above atreyu on the bill for bfmv tour though :bad-words:
Atreyu are awesome however not too keen on their latest albums.. Might just be me being fussy lol!
By Josh1921
Noo way man! I cant actually choose a best. Suicide notes and butterfly kisses is mint. So is a Deathgrip on Yesterday.. Finally the Curse. Best 3 imo.. Others are meh..

Still an awesome band though! :thumbup:

Anyone Like Enter Shikari? I love the first album, not properly listend to the second. The Bled, Blessthefall, Escape the fate, Senses Fail, The used??

An unknown one is Never means maybe! Also Mint.

Glad not every likes the Chav Shiiite!
love enter shikari seen them 6 times watching blessthefall on saturday night supporting august burns red :-D absolutely bumming escape the fate atm as well cant wait for the new album :WOOT oh and never means maybe truely immense band very promising for the future, you sir have good taste :salut:
By J@mes
ali i really enjoy the gaming reviews and car reviews you bless this site with, no really! But strapping young lad? Ah well like i said each to their own i suppose haha
By J@mes
smartie wrote:Fk me, every band you link sounds the same. I cant sing but I reckon I could shout a metal song. :lol: Sounds so dated. :smile:
I know you might laugh and think its dated, but stuff like bring me the horizon is a completely new and different sound. It had never been done really before them, they are the pioneers of "metalcore". Things like guns and roses and acdc, now they sound dated. Good but dated. As much as i really love chart music and pop and hip hop and all that stuff, people like taio cruz make a pretty good living of repeating the same word over and over again, its just what your into at the end of the day.
By Josh1921
civictype-are wrote:
smartie wrote:Fk me, every band you link sounds the same. I cant sing but I reckon I could shout a metal song. :lol: Sounds so dated. :smile:
I know you might laugh and think its dated, but stuff like bring me the horizon is a completely new and different sound. It had never been done really before them, they are the pioneers of "metalcore". Things like guns and roses and acdc, now they sound dated.
Agreed! So many new genres of music. Love it :-D
By JackA
Enter Shikari couldn't be any LESS dated if they tried.
Correct me if im wrong but they're the only band around that sound like they do.....metal with dubstep, mixed with drum and bass, mixed with some awesome guitar riffs!! FRICKIN AWESOME!!
By J@mes
smartie wrote:How can you say "Bring me horizon" is new and different, its EXACTLY the same as most metal. :lol:
No way, slipknot, bullet for my valentine, bring me the horizon, atreyu, rage against the machine they are all compleeeety different! Bring me the horizon are so new and different its untrue, i think if you're not into it you'll never see it though by the sounds of it?
By smartie
civictype-are wrote:
smartie wrote:How can you say "Bring me horizon" is new and different, its EXACTLY the same as most metal. :lol:
No way, slipknot, bullet for my valentine, bring me the horizon, atreyu, rage against the machine they are all compleeeety different! Bring me the horizon are so new and different its untrue, i think if you're not into it you'll never see it though by the sounds of it?
You are totally deluded, everytime someone recommends me a metal band they sound exactly like Bring me horizon. :lol:

Will have to agree to disagree.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]