The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By rodanmk2
JackA wrote:Enter Shikari couldn't be any LESS dated if they tried.
Correct me if im wrong but they're the only band around that sound like they do.....metal with dubstep, mixed with drum and bass, mixed with some awesome guitar riffs!! FRICKIN AWESOME!!
Skindred have been doing this for years, and before them Dub War back in the early 90s. Now they were awetastic live.
By JackA
rodanmk2 wrote:
Correct me if im wrong but they're the only band around that sound like they do.....metal with dubstep, mixed with drum and bass, mixed with some awesome guitar riffs!! FRICKIN AWESOME!!
Skindred have been doing this for years, and before them Dub War back in the early 90s. Now they were awetastic live.
i saw Skindred live recently. the band i mentioned before Borelia Mass supported them and they're from my town. i hadn't heard a lot of them before in all honesty and i wasn't much of a fan.
By rodanmk2
JackA wrote:
rodanmk2 wrote:
i saw Skindred live recently. the band i mentioned before Borelia Mass supported them and they're from my town. i hadn't heard a lot of them before in all honesty and i wasn't much of a fan.
They were MUCH much better when they had the old members in them that were in Dub War. The guitarist and drummer pretty much made that band. When they left - FAIL.
By JackA
rodanmk2 wrote:
JackA wrote:
rodanmk2 wrote:
They were MUCH much better when they had the old members in them that were in Dub War. The guitarist and drummer pretty much made that band. When they left - FAIL.
:lol: must be why i thought they were pants.

alot of the older audience who obviously listened to them in their peak were slagging them off also.
By JackA
xdcx wrote:Sick Of It All. An actual hardcore band. Never thought I'd see the day on CTRO :salut:
same with Meshuggah!! fornicating EPIC band!
By lenagh
Was just trawling for more sterling metal vids -I've never seen this video but its awesome, something very funny about their firetruck and the sheer carnage they create on the way to rescue someone :lol:

By xdcx
rodanmk2 wrote:
xdcx wrote:Sick Of It All. An actual hardcore band. Never thought I'd see the day on CTRO :salut:
Saw them live back in the day.

It hurt.
I seen them with 7 Seconds and Slapshot if you ever heard of those legendary bands as well. Stagdives all night, best show I have ever been too.

And I also saw them in London as well but it was a bigger venue and the show was far too tame.
By rodanmk2
xdcx wrote:
rodanmk2 wrote:

It hurt.
I seen them with 7 Seconds and Slapshot if you ever heard of those legendary bands as well. Stagdives all night, best show I have ever been too.

And I also saw them in London as well but it was a bigger venue and the show was far too tame.
Slapshot :shock:

Weren't they the uber hardcore straight edgers? I seem to recall some story about a guy being beaten up at one of their shows for having a fag. :lol:
By xdcx
rodanmk2 wrote:
xdcx wrote:
rodanmk2 wrote:

It hurt.

Slapshot :shock:

Weren't they the uber hardcore straight edgers? I seem to recall some story about a guy being beaten up at one of their shows for having a fag. :lol:
Slapshot, yeah, they were a straight edge band.

Choke, the lead singer was notoriously mental.

There is always this rumouring and bullshite surrounding straight edge as there is a tiny minority who are militant about it and use violence as a way to get their message across about their beliefs. But that is not what straight edge is about at all, it's a positive and non violent movement minus these retards who put their own twist on it.
By xdcx
rodanmk2 wrote:I know mate, gets a stupid rep but all the guys I ever met who were SE were diamonds.

Fugazi FTW.
Dude I knew you were super funny and pretty cool :lol: but you just went up a notch in my book. I never knew one single person on here would even have a remote clue about any of the stuff I am into.

Fugazi FTW indeed :salut:
By rodanmk2
xdcx wrote:
rodanmk2 wrote:I know mate, gets a stupid rep but all the guys I ever met who were SE were diamonds.

Fugazi FTW.
Dude I knew you were super funny and pretty cool :lol: but you just went up a notch in my book. I never knew one single person on here would even have a remote clue about any of the stuff I am into.

Fugazi FTW indeed :salut:
Minor Threat even better. :cool:
By karl
I saw Fugazi with Prong, Fudge Tunnel & Dinosaur Jr back in the younger days, then saw Fudge Tunnel again with Sepultura, they were the days lol
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]