The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By xdcx
rodanmk2 wrote:
xdcx wrote:
rodanmk2 wrote:I know mate, gets a stupid rep but all the guys I ever met who were SE were diamonds.

Fugazi FTW.
Dude I knew you were super funny and pretty cool :lol: but you just went up a notch in my book. I never knew one single person on here would even have a remote clue about any of the stuff I am into.

Fugazi FTW indeed :salut:
Minor Threat even better. :cool:
Guilty of Being White :eek:
By lenagh
slapknot always amused me - being far to old to adapt quickly when they came out I initially thought wtf ! but in retrospect half their songs make more sense composition wise than alot of dross out there now. I also think half the time they were on the piddle take with the whole image and didn't take things too seriously.

Stone sour has been a worthy side project as well.
By JackA
civictype-are wrote: Korn -FTW!!!!!!!!! (not so much now though)
i agree. i can't stand listening their newer stuff anymore.
By J@mes
stone sour are brilliant as well, the latest offering wasn't as good as come what ever may though, i don't think that album can be bettered really.
By JackA
civictype-are wrote:stone sour are brilliant as well, the latest offering wasn't as good as come what ever may though, i don't think that album can be bettered really.
MOTHERFVCKER GET INSIDE!!
JackA wrote:
civictype-are wrote:stone sour are brilliant as well, the latest offering wasn't as good as come what ever may though, i don't think that album can be bettered really.
Choon!!!!!
By JackA
Ragingspeedhorn wrote:
JackA wrote:
Choon!!!!!
:salut:
By JackA
algreene wrote:
JackA wrote:The three bands that sum up my teenage years..

:salut:

Same here!
:thumbup:

you have good taste my man
By J@mes
Holy thread revival :shock:

Anyone enjoying their new single? Radio 1 seem to be playing it a hell of a lot! Absolutely love this band, now lostprophets are dead because of pedo issues these are probably my favouritist!
By karl
their last album was fucking epic, I was totally blown away by them after hearing 'blessed with a curse' :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]