The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By lenagh
Metal ain't metal without huge lick's, fell off a cliff whole step down tuning of guitars, motorbikes, skulls, booze, fire, women, sore necks and BEARDS !

BLS and Mr Wylde :salut:

By Josh1921
Dunno if you guys like post hardcore?! I kept hearing these on Lava. Now I cant stop listening to this song!

Its good if you Ignore the fact one of the singers looks 10 lmao..

Really unknown band but still good imo.

By J@mes
smartie wrote:^^ noise and shouting. :lol:
Haha smartie you just can't help yourself with this metal stuff! There's something in metal for everyone, don't tell me there was never a seriously catchy heavy song you nearly orgasmed over when you were younger?
By smartie
civictype-are wrote:
smartie wrote:^^ noise and shouting. :lol:
Haha smartie you just can't help yourself with this metal stuff! There's something in metal for everyone, don't tell me there was never a seriously catchy heavy song you nearly orgasmed over when you were younger?
No, I like rage against the machine but they are not metal.

It's just dreary and bland, just don't get the shouting. :smile:
By Josh1921
They are actually not plain metal. More post hardcore! The musics awesome!

Double bassdrum Ftw..

I think you need to give it a chance! :salut:
By lenagh
The only thing that winds me up about metal these days is switching to kerchang or scoozz etc and seeing the sheer amount of wimps that have entered the scene.

You need fire and skulls not floppy hair cuts and band members that look like victims of foreceps delivery and anorexia. WTF is it with thin boys anyway eat a pasty for crying out loud.

All metal bands should be fuelled by greggs and booze.
Last edited by lenagh on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Josh1921 wrote:Dunno if you guys like post hardcore?! I kept hearing these on Lava. Now I cant stop listening to this song!

Its good if you Ignore the fact one of the singers looks 10 lmao..

Really unknown band but still good imo.

quite liking this plenty of potential there!! can never figure out where all these singers get the screaming ability from though look at him hes tiny :lol:
By Josh1921
Ragingspeedhorn wrote: quite liking this plenty of potential there!! can never figure out where all these singers get the screaming ability from though look at him hes tiny :lol:
Keep listening to them! lol, I heard this song a few times before I really liked it! Kept playing it on tv! Think its mint now. Like I said really unknown band though.

Haha I know. I love the guy at the end who randomly runs in and starts screaming! He's got a good screamo voice too!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]