The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By J@mes
I've not listened yet. I could but I need to be at work to listen properly through some good earphones so ill save it for next Tuesday.

I've got a feeling it will be their heaviest yet, but also the most mainstream due to them being with Sony.
By jl_ep3
Ironic, I've been talking about bring me to the horizon today at work, I went to school with two of them and I've found out today that I work with the bass guitarists brother, Small world eh...
By J@mes
That stocks bridge school per chance?

For an album to leak this early, I'm guessing someone they work with has a real grudge on them? I bet they're gutted! I will buy the album or see them at a show but I'm still going to listen if its leaked :lol:
By J@mes
Good different I'd say, I think they know their own direction as they were sceptical about being with Sony because of them being a mainstream label. Give it a whirl see what you think.
By Seiki
Heard Annie Mac or whatever on radio the other day and she was very reluctant to play whatever song they had, but she was chuffed to play body rock so her opinion doesn't count, they're cool
By karl
Gojira ftw, you should check out Devin Townsends Ziltoid, Physicist, and Deconstruction albums if you're into Gojira
By J@mes
[youtubenew]
[/youtubenew]

A very different sound. A taste of things to come?

Nice to see random messed up videos are still their thing though :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]