The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By richd7
I reckon James May's laugh will be missed the most. Evans will get annoying very quickly. I reckon new TG will be about as successful as the other countries version of it, where they fail because they're just are a poor copy of the original. Some things should just be laid to rest. The team's gone, the show's gone. Make something new and different.
By EvoStu
richd7 wrote:I reckon James May's laugh will be missed the most. Evans will get annoying very quickly. I reckon new TG will be about as successful as the other countries version of it, where they fail because they're just are a poor copy of the original. Some things should just be laid to rest. The team's gone, the show's gone. Make something new and different.
May was really the proper reviewer of the three. Definitely the one I'll miss most. Clarkson just got repetitive and Hammond was just his mini me.
By Kingston
top gear USA was infinately better than the UK version, maybe it was more to do with them being America/more of a range in places to go/non SIARP shite i dont know but was a lot better
By Wilkesy
I thought TG USA was quite funny but the Australian one was a bit sh-t personally.
By jtc
Don't forget new episode tonight 8pm BBC2. Well, whatever the beeb have done with the already recorded bits...
By richd7
Enjoyed the final one. Laughed out loud when May face planted into the dirt.

As good or bad as it was there will never be moments like that with new Top Gear. Roll on ITVs new show to be shown at the same time.
By jtc
It's always the unscripted bits that get the best laughs, and May looked honestly unimpressed with that face full of mud.

The wang-alloys were also hilarious :lol:
By Moxy1980
richd7 wrote:Enjoyed the final one. Laughed out loud when May face planted into the dirt.

As good or bad as it was there will never be moments like that with new Top Gear. Roll on ITVs new show to be shown at the same time.
It will never be on at the same time as neither broadcaster would want to run the risk.
By GMballistic
dandemoraliser wrote:new presenter - Tony Stark.
:lol: Brilliant. :D
By 160mph_boy
My thoughts!!! Hmmm a petrol head with huge recognition fair enough, but a yank presenter? FAIL!!! it's like they were really desperate to find someone... anyone, just to fill in a spot on the show. And who gives a toss about pleasing the ladies. It's all lost it's appeal for me now!!!

I'd have even taken Steve Coogan over Leblanc any day of the week :lol:
By Lewisgame
I don't think Eddie is a bad shout. He actually knows how to drive a car properly. Something that the previous line up never had. Clarkson could smoke tyres to look good, but that's really not that hard.
Eddie's personality however could be questionable....
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]