The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By aydhayeth
Slightly ridiculous in their line up... 6 presenters plus a stig? Does this mean every episode is going to be 3 hours so everyone has the opportunity to say something?
Djeesh. I smell a flop incoming to be honest.
By mjhamilton
Sedge wrote:"Jeremy Clarkson has apologised to the Top Gear producer he punched after settling a £100,000 racial discrimination and injury claim."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35648682
"The action involving Mr Tymon has been concluded," said Mr Tymon's lawyer, Paul Daniels"

Who had a squeaky voice in their head shouting

"And that's magic!" ?
By 160mph_boy
Relationship breakdown between Evans and Leblanc! Never seen that coming :lol:
By jtc
Well .... first episode was a bit of fail! Evans has taken to twitter to defend first episode numbers, wonder what episode two will look like ...

They need to shake it up. The same old script format is missing that bit extra the trio brought.
By smartie
Le Blanc wasnt too bad. Might work if Evans left. Pretty bad though. (Saying that TG had plenty of rubbish episodes in the past)
By Stamford78
Utterly awful. Cringed watching some parts of it, Using the same phrases etc. I love Evans in TFI Friday but doesn't work for me on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Lewisgame
Didn't think it would of been that bad. Evans trying to be funny with Clarkson's humour doesn't work. LeBlanc was pretty boring, although the content of the programme didn't help. Only half decent part was with the Ariel Nomad.
Rally cross idea is a bit meh. Made worse with Evans screaming over the top.
With the current format, Evans is too eccentric. They should of changed the format to suit Evans' personality. Which I though it what they'd do.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]