The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By duckdodgersuk
Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul go into business together and this time it's legal…barely. Find out what happens when Julia Louis-Dreyfus becomes a client, trying to offload television’s most coveted item, in this video starring three Emmy Award winners.

By skinnyman9000
This was the best TV series I've ever seen, ever. Season 5 is brutal.

Is there anyway I can erase my memory was I can watch it for the first time again?
By chris wheela
skinnyman9000 wrote:This was the best TV series I've ever seen, ever. Season 5 is brutal.

Is there anyway I can erase my memory was I can watch it for the first time again?
Just watch it again ;) I did
By Stevo07
I enjoyed it just as much the 2nd time round. I had forgot a lot from seasons 1-4.
By DM
skinnyman9000 wrote:This was the best TV series I've ever seen, ever.
Agreed, i can't seem to find another program that keeps me entertained for long enough these days.
By Mark
bondyboy wrote:
chris wheela wrote:
skinnyman9000 wrote:This was the best TV series I've ever seen, ever. Season 5 is brutal.

I've watched it 3 and a bit times now (on my own, then with gf, then with the new gf)
Pics of ex
By Rambo
Mark wrote:
bondyboy wrote:
chris wheela wrote:

I've watched it 3 and a bit times now (on my own, then with gf, then with the new gf)
Pics of ex
pmsl hawk!
By Magnificent_one
Recently started to watch this. It's pretty damn good :cool:

LOL at vertual tour of jesse's new crib, "Plasma rocks it over lcd yo" "The picture's like way sharper, black are deeper too"
Seems like danneth wrote the script :lol:
By Magnificent_one
So, i'm in season 5 now. Very much like :cool:

Is there a 6th season confirmed? Anyone know? Some website say yes, some no. So what is it then? I want more :-D
By Stevo07
No, 5 seasons. The final season was split into two parts and is sometimes referred to as two seasons for some reason.
By Magnificent_one
To bad :sad:
Wonder how this season will go. Only at episode 4 for now :smile:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]