The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By Sacrificial Pawn
^ That.

1 is excellent but just gives a taste.

2 & 3 build on the plot.

4 & 5 are blummin' brilliant!
By ben-111
Going to watch the new 24 series then start BB again, I can restart now and we only finished it last week :lol: she won't though
By Dubbz
Would skip this unless you're finished with Breaking Bad just in case it has any spoilers for you. Otherwise, worth a watch, pretty funny!

By gatecrasher3
Dubbz wrote:Would skip this unless you're finished with Breaking Bad just in case it has any spoilers for you. Otherwise, worth a watch, pretty funny!
Quality. Love this.
By N77
milanored wrote:
N77 wrote:I have only started watching it last week.

Everyone has been raving about it so gave it a whirl, it was on Netflix and have a free trial so I thought why not.

Have been watching it on tablet, through Tivo box so have been getting through them.

Currently have just finished watching Episode 3 of Season 3 and I am getting into a bit now, its good but a little over hyped I feel.

Still it something decent to watch when we have to suffer the crap they put on our TV, which is most nights :lol:
Wait till Season 4 before saying over hyped :wink:
Having just finished seeing the complete 5 seasons, I would have to agree.

Definitely the 4th and 5th are Epic.

Shame it was the last really.
By dnz 21
Done 5 episodes back to back this afternoon to finish off season 4. It really is brilliant and the writing is fantastic. Can't wait to see how it all ends but sad to start season 5 as I know it's the last lol

My mate was also saying there is going to be a spin off show with Sol
By dnz 21
Watched the last episode tonight and it was fantastic, it sorted out all the loose ends and ended the whole thing pretty much spot on. The whole show is brilliant the only downside about it all is I didnt watch it earlier

Quite sad that its all done and there wont be any more but thats probably down to the fact I have watched it from start to finish all back to back over the last couple of weeks and its taken over most of my spare time :lol:

If you havnt seen Breaking Bad its a must watch [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By ben-111
I'm glad I only recently started watching, having the complete boxset at hand is much better than waiting a week for the next one

it also made 24 that bit more enjoyable
By dnz 21
Strange getting up today after night shift and not having a Breaking Bad to watch. Though I have just got hold of the bonus disc in the barrel set on blu ray so that will add a few extra hours to watch :lol:
By dnz 21
Funny enough my mate was on about that the other day

I know the team that do all the special effects on Walking Dead helped out on the final scene with Gus on Breaking Bad

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]