The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By dnz 21
Just started watching it this week. Already done the first season so its just finding time to watch the next 4 :lol:
By Mr Anderson
Last weekend I found the complete first season on my laptop, been there for 2 years, never watched it. Just finished watching s2 ep6, got the rest ready to watch :shouldbeinteresting:
By trancem
Still not started yet! Don't want to watch it on Laptop :( I thought it'd be on Sky On Demand but it isnt!
By Stevo M81
Really one to see this also, might just invest in the boxset [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Stevo M81
trancem wrote:Still not started yet! Don't want to watch it on Laptop :( I thought it'd be on Sky On Demand but it isnt!
Will it ever come to Sky though :wink:
By Mr Anderson
trancem wrote:Still not started yet! Don't want to watch it on Laptop :( I thought it'd be on Sky On Demand but it isnt!
Watch it on tv via hdmi
By smartie
Get a netflix free trial?
By Just Dirk
smartie wrote:
Get a netflix free trial?
This.. 1 month is enough to get it and House Of Cards
By chris wheela
Stevo M81 wrote:Really one to see this also, might just invest in the boxset [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
That's what I did ;)
By Stevo M81
chris wheela wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:Really one to see this also, might just invest in the boxset [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
That's what I did ;)
Just realised that u can watch Netflix through my PS3 so got it sorted free 1st month. Just watched the 1st one already feel like it's going to be a epic boxset [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By trancem
Mr Anderson wrote:
Watch it on tv via hdmi
cant, laptop doesnt have hdmi port :bumsmack:

I'm sure I've seen Netflix on PS4, will try to sign up for a trial through that :)
By Mr Anderson
DVI out? I forget the exact name, but your TV should have a PC input as if you wanted to use it as a monitor
By dnz 21
Got 1 episode left then I have finished season 2. It really gets better and better as it goes along. One of my mates says season 3 is even better, it's just taking up a load of time trying to watch it all :lol:
By trancem
Mr Anderson wrote:DVI out? I forget the exact name, but your TV should have a PC input as if you wanted to use it as a monitor
It does - but will the sound come out from the TV?
By N77
I have only started watching it last week.

Everyone has been raving about it so gave it a whirl, it was on Netflix and have a free trial so I thought why not.

Have been watching it on tablet, through Tivo box so have been getting through them.

Currently have just finished watching Episode 3 of Season 3 and I am getting into a bit now, its good but a little over hyped I feel.

Still it something decent to watch when we have to suffer the crap they put on our TV, which is most nights :lol:
By milanored
N77 wrote:I have only started watching it last week.

Everyone has been raving about it so gave it a whirl, it was on Netflix and have a free trial so I thought why not.

Have been watching it on tablet, through Tivo box so have been getting through them.

Currently have just finished watching Episode 3 of Season 3 and I am getting into a bit now, its good but a little over hyped I feel.

Still it something decent to watch when we have to suffer the crap they put on our TV, which is most nights :lol:
Wait till Season 4 before saying over hyped :wink:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]