The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By OOCH
Anybody seen this? I watched season 1 on DVD and found it really good.
By Seiki
This is full of win , I sat and watched all of series 1 and 2 in a day and a bit :WOOT

Gets better near the end of season 2 . And my god there better be a season 3 :evil:
By Seiki
dutch wrote:what is it??
It's got the guy from Malcolm in the middle , Hal .

Liked him as an actor so seeing him in his own series was awesome . My mate explained it as a cooler Sopranos so I watched it and got into it after 5 mins .

It's definitely a good series to follow . I had it all on PC so not sure where you'd watch it , but it's good . Awesome twists :twisted:

By dutch
loved hal in malcolm in the middle. watched one today when he was teaching malcolm how to roller skate, comedy genius :lol:. i will look out for it mate. im currently watching eastbound and down which is :lol: .
By taz
Yeah saw this ages ago. Season 1 and 2 just after they were shown on US TV. Season three is due any month now. It's an awesome series, though I was a bit disapointed with the end of season 2. You'll see what I mean when you see it.
By bonezzz
Just finished season 4 of this... This is the greatest show I've ever seen!! Each season gets better and better! I was a lost and the wire before but this is on another level.

The storyline, the acting, the characters are incredible! Anyone else seem up to the end of season 4?
By johngreen537
Just finishing off season 3 atm.
Good easy watching, with good story line. Like.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
By bonezzz
I don't understand why this hasn't taken off in the uk?! Nothing else comes close!
By foolserrand1985
mikeBONEZZZ wrote:I don't understand why this hasn't taken off in the uk?! Nothing else comes close!
Crack is not quite so widespread over here yet so the audience fails to relate as closely?
By bonezzz
foolserrand1985 wrote:
mikeBONEZZZ wrote:I don't understand why this hasn't taken off in the uk?! Nothing else comes close!
Crack is not quite so widespread over here yet so the audience fails to relate as closely?
Meth but yeh same problem... Maybe. In terms of the show itself it's just epic, prison break, lost, the wire, sopranos etc etc just are not as good. If you haven't seen it all yet watch it. Season 4 is the best thing I have ever seen on tv
By smartie
We stopped watching as got bored mid way through season 2 I think. Its ok but hasn't taken off as its just not that great. :lol:
By Fire_2
Great great tv viewing I'm fully upto date with season 4 just waiting for the final season 5 :)

Really enjoyed this!
By b0t13
watched all the seasons within a week period :D

its slow paced but very good,

also if you havent seen dexter thats awesome aswell
By Dubbz
Just done my last stint of breaking bad. Season 4 ends epic. The whole series has been epic so far. My favourite tv show by far.
By gatecrasher3
Dubbz wrote:My favourite tv show by far.
I thought that and then I watched Entourage.

Breaking Bad is fantastic though.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]