The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
I heard he won it!

Was out at a curry thursday night, so didn't watch it, and was out at my works xmas doo on friday night so didn't see that one either!

See, I stuck to my word and didn't watch it after Nicola got the axe :lol:
By Nick
Seen a couple of them although as is being bounded around the rags, it's fast become the Katie Show :roll:

And to be honest, it's as contrived me thinks as X Factor which is a real turn off for me ! Used to like it when it was fun :salut:
By G8 DEP
Nick wrote:Seen a couple of them although as is being bounded around the rags, it's fast become the Katie Show :roll:

And to be honest, it's as contrived me thinks as X Factor which is a real turn off for me ! Used to like it when it was fun :salut:
Not for much longer :lol:
By G8 DEP
j wrote:
G8 DEP wrote: Fed up with watching her cover up the excuse for a top lip :twisted:
:lol:

And what is with those legs :shock:
I'll have to look at them tonight, I cant because I like to lick cows udders and she's up and left :-D :lol: :-D :lol:
By G8 DEP
G8 DEP wrote:
j wrote:
G8 DEP wrote: Fed up with watching her cover up the excuse for a top lip :twisted:

I'll have to look at them tonight, I cant because I like to lick cows udders and she's up and left :-D :lol: :-D :lol:
I like to lick cows udders - :oops: I didnt type that!!
By Barney
G8 DEP wrote:
G8 DEP wrote:
j wrote:

Bestiality is not tolerated on this forum. Expect a warning.
By G8 DEP
Barney wrote:
G8 DEP wrote:
G8 DEP wrote:
j wrote:

Bestiality is not tolerated on this forum. Expect a warning.
Sorry x x x x creep creep x x x x
By Mart
Cat wrote:I like Katie Price!

I feel I may be in a minority there though.
My wife likes her too. You're both in the minority though :thumbup:
I had to watch Katie and Peter for a while. Not anymore though :WOOT
By Barney
Mart wrote:

My wife likes her too. You're both in the minority though :thumbup:
I had to watch Katie and Peter for a while. Not anymore though :WOOT
Same here, the wife has gone off her since the split :WOOT
By Nick

Let's get this straight; she appears on the prog reportedly for a cool £250k. She moans because the public pick her to do all the trials and then she leaves because once she's there, the place reminds her of whne she met Andre, not to mention the fact that she missed the kids !

What is there to like about this woman ?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]