The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By rodanmk2
Nick wrote:
Cat wrote:I like Katie Price!

I feel I may be in a minority there though.
Let's get this straight; she appears on the prog reportedly for a cool £250k. She moans because the public pick her to do all the trials and then she leaves because once she's there, the place reminds her of whne she met Andre, not to mention the fact that she missed the kids !

What is there to like about this woman ?
Tits.
smartie wrote:Yeah, the old "my wife watches it so I have to watch it" :lol: :wink:
LOL - yeah right!

detest these big brother, get me out of here, whatever type programs with a vengeance. the scourge of modern television :bad-words:
rodanmk2 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Let's get this straight; she appears on the prog reportedly for a cool £250k. She moans because the public pick her to do all the trials and then she leaves because once she's there, the place reminds her of whne she met Andre, not to mention the fact that she missed the kids !

Tits.
But they are not real! What is there to love about two sacks of silicone? :scratch: If they are homegrown, OK, but not just plastic surely...
Superbully wrote:
rodanmk2 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Tits.
But they are not real! What is there to love about two sacks of silicone? :scratch: If they are homegrown, OK, but not just plastic surely...
I see your point, but these two sacks of silicone are attached to a woman, who in turn has a vagina and a poop hole, both of which you can do stuff to.

And judging by her video with Dane Bowers, she doesn't object to having a toe shoved up there, so I would imagine all kinds of other things are permissible.

I loathe her as a person, but I've slept with quite a few people I don't actually like, and find that this merely serves to take away any inhibitions and allow you to try, and usually get away with, lots of things that you wouldn't otherwise.

Therefore I surmise that she would still be suitable as a sex receptacle. If a little bony for my tastes. But we are in the middle of a recession, so it would be prudent to penetrate a cash cow.
By G8 DEP
rodanmk2 wrote:
Superbully wrote:
rodanmk2 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Tits.

I see your point, but these two sacks of silicone are attached to a woman, who in turn has a vagina and a poop hole, both of which you can do stuff to.

And judging by her video with Dane Bowers, she doesn't object to having a toe shoved up there, so I would imagine all kinds of other things are permissible.

I loathe her as a person, but I've slept with quite a few people I don't actually like, and find that this merely serves to take away any inhibitions and allow you to try, and usually get away with, lots of things that you wouldn't otherwise.

Therefore I surmise that she would still be suitable as a sex receptacle. If a little bony for my tastes. But we are in the middle of a recession, so it would be prudent to penetrate a cash cow.
By Nick
rodanmk2 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Tits.
I did used to have a modicum of respect for you..
Omni wrote:Peter Andre has actually gone up in my estimation the way he's behaved since the split, she has just been a c**t about it. Sick of hearing about her.

yep defo.. my girlfriend watches all the bloody shows..

what katie did next..

what peter did next..

he is actually quite a decent bloke. doesnt cause sh-t, doesnt lap up the lime light..

Go team Andre!!! wooooot
By Ali
rodanmk2 wrote: I see your point, but these two sacks of silicone are attached to a woman, who in turn has a vagina and a poop hole, both of which you can do stuff to.
Straight to the point, as ever :lol:
By EvoStu
Ali wrote:
rodanmk2 wrote: I see your point, but these two sacks of silicone are attached to a woman, who in turn has a vagina and a poop hole, both of which you can do stuff to.
Straight to the point, as ever :lol:
Indeed! Genius. :lol: :thumbup: :salut:

EvoStu.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]