The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By J
The Mrs enjoys it and as the guardian of the remote control it looks like I will be watching it as well.

Actually I find it SOMETIMES quite amusing :oops:

Anyway here is a list of the celebs going.
By fingery
I'm in the same boat.... Wife will be monopolising the telly for this so i'll be roped in to watch.

Dare i say though, it can be quite amusing. :oops:

As said, not a bad line up this year either. Should be sparks flying with the combo of with some truly odd or/and opinionated people in there :lol:
By EvoStu
fingery wrote:I'm in the same boat.... Wife will be monopolising the telly for this so i'll be roped in to watch.

Dare i say though, it can be quite amusing. :oops:

As said, not a bad line up this year either. Should be sparks flying with the combo of with some truly odd or/and opinionated people in there :lol:
Dani Behr is on it though! Thats worth a watch in itself! Ahhhhh the nights I spent watching the ogling her! :lol:

EvoStu.
By Wakey
smartie wrote:Yeah, the old "my wife watches it so I have to watch it" :lol: :wink:
Same over here too!

That along with Hollyoaks, eastenders, scissor hands, x factor and celebrity come dancing...hence why I camp out here all the time with my laptop on my....er...lap.
By EvoStu
DaveC118 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Dani Behr is on it though! Thats worth a watch in itself! Ahhhhh the nights I spent w*nking! :lol:

EvoStu.

Edited
Fair doo's I can't really argue with that can I? :lol:

EvoStu.
By Nick
Kilroy Silk is showing himself to be a big git :roll: and..............it appears that he's gone without any permission from his peers ( MEP ) which is looking like causing a right who har :lol: :stfu:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]