The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Discuss your favourite Movie, TV Show or Music here.
By Nick
I can't remember what is was called, but D Van D, Tony Hadley, Sonia etc....travelled the USA in a coach, singing stuff in front of crowds getting knocked out by viewers 4 yrs ago or something :scratch: ...........................D Van D was a total arse and now he's in IACGMOOH, he will really cause ructions.

Bring it on :-D
By Nick
Just days after becoming the first person to be kicked out of ITV's reality show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, Euro MP Robert Kilroy Silk is facing a petition calling for him to be kicked out of the European Parliament as well.
It would appear that after facing the worst the Australian jungle could throw at him - including rats and sandworms - now the former talk show host faces an uncomfortable return to the political jungle.

An online petition, kilroystepdown, campaigning for his removal from the Parliament has been set up and signed by all the other MEPs from the region he represents - the East Midlands.
By GaryMan
I really cant stand David :bad-words: :evil:

The sooner hes out the better- but i guess the producers wants to keep him in to stir things up :roll:
By Papillon
Nick Jeins wrote:
Just days after becoming the first person to be kicked out of ITV's reality show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, Euro MP Robert Kilroy Silk is facing a petition calling for him to be kicked out of the European Parliament as well.
It would appear that after facing the worst the Australian jungle could throw at him - including rats and sandworms - now the former talk show host faces an uncomfortable return to the political jungle.

An online petition, kilroystepdown, campaigning for his removal from the Parliament has been set up and signed by all the other MEPs from the region he represents - the East Midlands.
And there you have the European Parliament in summary. Kilroy-Silk doesn't think it's worth attending, whilst MEPs actually think that they, and not voters, should the ones to remove another member. :roll:
By Allyham
Who's all out now? I know Kilroy and Dani got turfed, oh and is it Carly? The fitness instrustor she got turfed too. Am led to believe Mallet's Mallet got the elbow last night so who have I missed? :scratch:
I hope that bent copper goes tonight - he gets on my tits!! Such a soft arse. I'm enjoying the DVD being in there at the moment, stirring it up with his antics, it's quality. However, I have vowed to stop watching it as soon as Nicola goes, so I hope she stays in a few days more :twisted:
mini bilko wrote:I hope that bent copper goes tonight - he gets on my tits!!
I think you mean gay copper. A bent copper is something different - unless you know something the rest of us don't? :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]