The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By paul02ctr
Supercharged bmw

:eek:
By Fly100
Certi wrote:132mph lap from Bruce Anstey :shock:

With mistakes and some back markers!

Everytime I watch this Im amazed at the speed and skill they have.Mooooooosive bike fan but these guys are another level.
By Sacrificial Pawn
Canny wait to actually watch the first race!

...and Guy exceeded 130mph! :WOOT New fastest from him. Would love him to win one.

Ansty and Dunlop are looking so quick though. :shocked!: Dunlop on form and Ansty just seems to be in a really good place.
By Certi
dutch wrote:Whats dunlop politing in the supersport? Honda?
Yup, CBR600RR.

It would be nice to see Guy win one, but I just can't see it unless Dunlop has a crash/retirement. It's a shame that McGuinness is still injured, hopefully he's just holding back and can come back strong for the senior.
By Sacrificial Pawn
McGuiness should go well in the Supersport. They said in practice he was struggling with the bigger bike but fine on the 600cc.

Bloody scaphoids. :bad-words:
By Certi
Yeah the 600s will definitely be easier on his wrist, they have never been his strong suit though. Still think the Dunlops and Anstey will be the guys to beat today, but my money is on Michael Dunlop.
By Certi
dutch wrote:Aye dunlop will be hard to beat, I have no love for that man though, he's just to aggressive and will end up killing someone.
He looks like a gorilla trying to f**k a pig when he's riding, he's so aggressive...bloody fast though!
By dutch
Imo i think bruce should retire, he's taking too many chances and is going to run out of road, last night on the super sports he was near in the hedge a few times.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]