The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By Mark83
Sad news indeed. Only last week was he flying past me on track at Spa. He had a real talent for driving Beetles very fast.

RIP Sean.
By Sedge
RIP :salut: Another reminder, not that we needed or wanted one, that motorsport is still dangerous dispute all of the advances which have been made.
By EvoStu
Epic driver, epic talent. It was only a few days ago he was tweeting pics of himself travelling to Oz for the first time :sad:

RIP to a prodigious driver.

By dandemoraliser
Saw him race in the warm up to the Spa F1 GP (unfortuantely didnt win that one) was impressive to see him taking Poulon full chat!

Sad loss.
By Mark83
dandemoraliser wrote:Saw him race in the warm up to the Spa F1 GP (unfortuantely didnt win that one) was impressive to see him taking Poulon full chat!

Sad loss.
I think Chris Harris mentioned in his tribute that Sean was the first driver to take Eau Rouge flat in the GT3 Cup car :shock:
By EvoStu
Mark83 wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:Saw him race in the warm up to the Spa F1 GP (unfortuantely didnt win that one) was impressive to see him taking Poulon full chat!

Sad loss.
I think Chris Harris mentioned in his tribute that Sean was the first driver to take Eau Rouge flat in the GT3 Cup car :shock:
Yup. This is true. Sean posted a pic on his twitter of the telemetry. Immense.
By EvoStu

238kph terminal, and the first Porsche Carrera Cup driver to take Eau Rouge flat out.
Reading his twitter is actually quite upsetting because he posted a tweet just before heading out in the car :-(
By Sedge
Tutoring a student in Oz. They where in a GT3 Cup Car when it went off the road. The car was engulfed in flames but doctors have said it likely died in the impact due to the severity of it. It took three hours to extract the driver from the car.
By yella
he was at Spa on the same trackday as us last week in a white GT3. Quite surreal when you see his vids from the pitwall filming the cars going down to eau rouge.
By Mark83
Views on the petition 'Make the final race of the 2013 Supercup Season a non-points race' so Sean would be crowned champion?

Personally I don't agree. I think a more fitting tribute would be perhaps naming the title trophy is his honour.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]