The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

BTCC, 4 wheels? 2 Wheels? On Water? How are the Honda teams doing?
By andy.h
Did anyone see those electric bikes last night how cool are those things bit weird the fact there nearly silent especially at the speeds they get up to.
By Sedge

Experience the thrill of life in the bus lane as grannies risk all to be crowned Queen of the Mountain. Viewer discretion is advised. Contains scenes of incontinence and a handbag fight. — with Brad Kenyon, Jenny Kenyon, Kaidee Adams, Matt Adams, Paul Osborne, Charles Rogers, Rob Swinburn, Sarah Swinburn, Jon Dent, Dave Brown, Imogen Wall, Damian Coverdale, Bobby Griffin and Gabrielle Pendlebury in Isle of Man.

:lol:
By Certi
Watching the electric bikes is hilarious, they seem like they're barely moving compared to the regular bikes :lol:
By andy.h
Certi wrote:Watching the electric bikes is hilarious, they seem like they're barely moving compared to the regular bikes :lol:
Yeah quite abit slower still 110mph isn't to shabby for an electric bike.
By Certi
andy.h wrote:
Certi wrote:Watching the electric bikes is hilarious, they seem like they're barely moving compared to the regular bikes :lol:
Yeah quite abit slower still 110mph isn't to shabby for an electric bike.
Yeah they've come a long way in a short time. McGuinness looked totally pissed off and demoralised after the race. I'm not sure if that's going to make him more determined to win tomorrow, or if he's just fed up and won't be in the right mindset to challenge.
By Sacrificial Pawn
McGuiness has had his ass handed to him.

The old boy's still got it but not dominating and being caned by a young pup must be a hard pill to swallow.
By Certi
He's still the fastest man out there on the superbike, it's just whether he can do it for an entire race...and I'm not convinced he can, whereas Michael is in the zone right now and just seems to be constantly rapid.

Amazing to think that Sunday was the first time in 10 years that McGuinness has been beaten on the superbike. He's always either won or broken down. That's why I'd like to see Michael get the 5 out of 5, because when Ian Hutchinson did it, McGuinness had been winning a couple of the races IIRC but then broke down. So it was a tainted 5 out of 5 IMO. There's no excuses this time as Michael has won every race with full competition and in 2 of the races has won it by coming from behind on the last lap.
By Sacrificial Pawn
The old dog isn't done yet.

Shame for Dunlop but, he's proved himself this year. :salut:

Fast Senior race by the sounds; GM putting in 131's and not getting on the podium. :shock:
By Mart
My wife's colleague's husband races in the veterans class, and has done a lot of work on Guy Martin's bike over the years.
Guy Martin comes in her surgery and she had no clue who he was :lol:
By andy.h
Been a crash and some spectators have been hit by a bike :???: footage from the finals being shown tmrw as the restart was to late.
By Certi
dutch wrote:Guy seems like a good lad, wouldn't mind having a pint with him.
I thought this was classic...

Good to hear that McGuinness got the win.
By dutch
Certi wrote:
dutch wrote:Guy seems like a good lad, wouldn't mind having a pint with him.
I thought this was classic...

Good to hear that McGuinness got the win.

lol seen that, the interview he gave before the seniors was funny, "melted tar, melted tar" :lol: . why does he always have a backpack on?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]